cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have three remote offices. they connected together with E1.I have also three pbx in each location.I want to use VWIC cards to integrate voice and data for this solutions.is there any sample and web link to guide me?

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After changing our config from normal to vrf lite , my taccas is not working, I had same isssue with ntp but assign the config with vrf as below, "2ntp server vrf lite7200 10.190.2.1" and its start working,Please see my config below for TACCAS,i ...

Hi,I would like my ISDN couter to dial two different numbers/IP. In case the firt number is not available it should dial the second number. could you tell me what is the command?thanks,Arana

We are currently using Nortel Contivity VPN devices between London and International Offices. Unfortunately the Service Provider has let us countless times and we are now putting in a leased line between one of the branch offices and London. The a...

jayamistry by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with only receiving a partial routing table at a new site connected via Verizon's MPLS service.The routing protocol used for PE-CE is BGP. The routers involved are all 2821 running the same version of software - v12.4(11).The n...

hello friends,iam configuring L3 switches where 2-3750 and 3560 switches are there 3750 is my core switch with whom 3560 are connected as client (vtp) i need to configure Voice and data vlan which should be working on each single port of 3560 and als...

sandy3006 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static NAT problem

I have a problem with static nat i cannot assign IP address more than 8 for example ip nat inside source static 172.19.134.109 10.116.116.1ip nat inside source static 172.19.134.123 10.116.116.2ip nat inside source static 172.19.134.137 10.116.116.3i...

welaish77 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearExperts,We are facing natting issue in my setup which is enclosed with this thread.actually 172.17.64.202 server should talk to 10.16.2.245.We ahve configured necessary routes on R1 fro 172.17.64.X and EIGRP is configured for 10.0.0.0 . On R1 sta...

smothuku by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCould anyone share their experience and let me know how much WAN bandwidth may be needed at a branch office location with 15 people, no servers - just an ISR router and a WAAS module? Just standard apps here web/email/file and print?thanksKJ

Hi FriendsCan anyone tell me , when i am using cisco IP phone which connect to PC and Digital phone seperately. my IP phone port to switch will be access port or trunk port,As per my understanding it trunking mode but in one book it is mention as acc...