cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing problem

Hi,Couple of days ago I asked for help about VPN between Fortinet and Cisco 881 series router. I got the help (greatly appreciate it).Today I was doing some tests with the Fortinet engineer and then we found that there are still some problem.I have c...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 2 cases that I would like to point out:When the router is directly connected with 2 PCs like this, In this case, PC2 is able to ping PC3. I just configured the IP address of PC2 and PC3 and a default gateway for them, in this case there is ...

yYqCR.png nhlRC.png

Hello everybody!I am looking to using a SSH terminal to login a node within CML. I have purchased CML Personal and using CML VmWear in a Host-Only mode. Is there a way to using SSH, TeraTerm terminal is my fav, to log into a node on CML. Also I hope ...

Chrisyo41 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi network experts,    I have a router which receives 10.21.32.10/24 as OE2 from ospf process 1 and the same route as OE1 from ospf process 2. The OE2 route has the metric 65 and OE1 route has the metric 21. Currently, the router prefers the OE1 rout...

rwu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am assisting a friend with setting up public static IPs on 3 computers. He purchased 3 public IP addresses from the ISP and wants to use them on 3 different computers (2 PCs and a Mac). I entered in all the IP settings (ip address, subnet mask, gat...

Hi, I need your help with my packet tracer model.The model represents 2 remote sites. On the right London and on the left toronto.To interconnect my 2 sites I used OSPF and it works correctly.I want to make sure that the access to the wan is only don...

maquette.PNG
tiken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Three switches are connected to each other. The Core switch is stacked with two switch. Command show cdp neighbor indicates the same interface are shared. Not sure how they are connected. Looks like there is device that connect three device. Anyon...

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   On a Cisco ASR1001 device I cannot attach a route-map (with match tag) to a BGP neighbor. I know in most IOS releases we cannot use tags with BGP, and communities should be used instead. But it would be much easier to find an IOS re...

Hi everyone,Could someone please explain, why second path is best? I'd appreciate any advice or useful links.Thanks in advance.  BGP routing table entry for 0.0.0.0/0, Route Distinguisher: 65000:20Versions:Process bRIB/RIB SendTblVerSpeaker 131728600...

Spanning tree was configured and enabled on C1111 router, but show spanning tree shows no spanning tree information as below. Does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it? Thank you. router#sh run | s spanningspanning-tree extend system-idspa...

Hallo All,Whenever I connect to a specific server (just this one particular one) via VPN, the connection is dropped but this doesn't happen when I connect directly via LAN. I'd appreciate your input on what could be the possible reason for this. By t...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I am facing a problem. I want to connect my 3850 to service provider through upe which is installed in our location through fiber. 3850 will also connect to aruba controller. The service provider has given us a customer ip and gateway in...