cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I want to upgrade iso from 12.2(53)SE2 to higher version for  WS-C2960-24PC-L model switch.  please anyone tell me which one higher version is better and how to download new version iso??  In https://software.cisco.com/  4 type of file showing 1...

PKH1994 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I was reading the CCIE Routing and Switching Cert Guide V5 and came across the statement: iBGP peers do not share routes with each other in case of a routing loop, thus, all iBGP peers must form a full mesh within an AS. (without the confe...

I have a Cisco ASA 5515 that has been the border of an iBGP enterprise. Our internet provider installed a static route to pass our public IP space directly to us. We pass certain subnets of this public IP space into our enterprise network segments. T...

Gumper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm teaching the network essentials course. I want to customize the PTA files because the answers of the original files are found anywhere around the internet. Is a password available?

dplessers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 23 9300 layer 3 switches, I opened a ticket with checkpoint our firewall provider and they said i had a routing issue that was preventing our cisco routers to get to the internet aside from the one at our hq that is the only one tha...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Team, In my logs im getting this error over and over. Does anyone know whats going on here?The circuit is frame relayHere is the entire log error:bgp_ifachange_group: Notification sent to 10.x.x.x external AS 6xxxx code 6 (cease) subcode 6 (other co...

Resolved! OSPF design

HelloI am trying to design OSPF area and not sure what is the best way to do.There are two data centers. it is not main and backup. those two are active datacenters and remote offices need to access to those two datacenters actively every day and the...

min.lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I bought my first Cisco router for learning purposes. I followed blogs regarding setting up dhcp or static on WAN port but im having error % IP addresses may not be configured on L2 links. I already entered the #wan mode ethernet .   tried setting...

amb3r by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team I need block VLANs from 4-9 & 60-69 to communicate each other, But i need them to communicate with (IT, Printer and Servers) VLAN 4: 192.168.4.0/24VLAN 6: 192.168.6.0/24VLAN 9: 192.168.9.0/24VLAN 60: 192.168.60.0/24VLAN 65: 192.168.65.0/24VLA...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card