cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have all of our distribution switches dual uplinked to our 2 core switches using eigrp.Each core switch has unique vlan assigned as the eigrp transit/uplink vlan.When doing a traceroute we see the first hop with each of the core eigrp, but one of ...

stinedvd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts!i am just practicing DMVPN with random topology which has 2 hub & 2 spoke. The problem is 2hub & 2spoke state is in IKE. What is the reason ? suprisingly i can ping  from HUB loopback to SPOKE  loopack address.NOTE: Toplogy & State:IKE ...

Hi,on our branch offfices we have Cisco routers with two processes connected each to our HQ via a separate ISP provided MPLS.In both processes we have the command:OSPF process 1redistribute connected subnets route-map MPLS-1 OSPF process 2redistribut...

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Trying to perform a password recovery on a Cisco 867 Router....I can get to ROMON 1 > Enter CONFREG 0x2142 Result is...Command "CONFREG" Not FoundNeed to get this done soon... system is down Thanks for any help...-Ed      

ebavais by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know if the Cisco Nexus switch supports L2 over GRE? I found a document which is for IOS not NX-OS. I am looking for a L2TP in Nexus switch. The only thing I found so far is Ethernet over MPLS. It seems L2TPV3 is not supported by N...

roozbeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having problem with the DMVPN configuration. There is a Hub router and several spokes on the branchs. The spokes routers are behind a NAT devices so they have private addresses. When the Hub router build their dmvpn table use the private addre...

Hello,   I'm using the following topology   @topology.jpg   If I talk about the network 10.10.1.0/24 (PC1) , R2 is receiving tow routes for this network. Why R2 chooses the second one as the best? Is because it has the best weight value? What does...

Amiana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Current configuration : 1587 bytes!! Last configuration change at 14:42:17 UTC Wed Feb 2 2022 by admin!version 15.0service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Router-01!boot-start-m...

Zaks by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding an RV320 Dual WAN load balance: I have set it in Load Balance mode, using 2 VDSL x 50 WANs. When checking the speed via speedtest.net, I get only the one WAN speed. Is it by design?   Is there a chance to get both W...

Resolved! ASR 920 12CZ-A V03

Good Morning... I am dusting off an ASR 920 12CZ-A V03 Router and am wanting to update the IOS. From what I am seeing, all of the IOS available are NPE...I had a goal to use this as an emergency spare, but I need all available encryption, especially ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes