cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to setup my 827 to be transparent between ADSL and ethernet. So I get the one public IP assigned to my firewall.I found <http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fwan_c/wcfppp.htm#wp1005835> and tried the ...

Hello Experts I can not figure out what is the correct syntax on my acl to allow my Fa0/0 interface to receive the ip address by DHCP. My ISP is giving me the ip by DHCP and I can not get the acl correct. Has anyone configured this?Thanks, Randall

I am trying to get 2 WANs to communicate with each other at 1 site. There are 5 sites in all (Central Site and 4 Offices). WAN1 is a Frame Relay to the Central Site. All of the routers on this are 3Com Routers.WAN2 is a 56k Connection that is esse...

bortiquai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's the maximum number of T1s that can be aggregated into a multilink on a 7609?I have a client that wants to bundle two bundles of 8T1s together. Is this possible? If yes, what is the configuration?-Vev

vyam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to traceroute from one remote site to another remote site--A to Zz router (destination of trace)gig 0/0 with an IP address of 192.168.255.25----connected to our ISP (using bgp)(bgp neighbor shows 192.168.255.26) AS XXXXgig 0/1 with an ip ...

Hi,I have six 3550 switch connected in a cascading manner. But out of six switchs 3 switchs have nearly 60% CPU utilization. Please find the attached show tech file. Please help me to resovle the issue.

Hi, Can anyone help me, what are the different types of alarms in show controllers output command and how to anylaze them and also the important details needed to be checked in this command.

mohanraj1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got Internet leased line from two ISP's which is terminating to single router one is on fe0/0 and other is on s0/0, so can i get fault tolerance.my design is as : LAN connected to firewall internal interface, firewall external interface connecte...