cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Please take a look at the Figure 9. GLBP Deployment, Small Remote Site.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6550/prod_presentation0900aecd801790a3.htmlAssuming that the server is located behind the 10.44.11.0/30 and 10.44.12.0/30. The...

ariesc_33 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to verify the download and uprate speed on a IPSEC tunneel have going from our branch to our data center?We are utilizing cable internet service.Also...what would be the most efective way to test the pipe with load?

i have a 2811 router with a bvi interface with bridge-group f0/0 and vlan1 which vlan1 has clients connection to the network. Is it possible to have all the client(fa1/1, fa1/2,etc..)traffic pass through fa1/7???

avionics by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a clarification on the following:- We have about 25 sites that are linked to a core router. The 25 sites have different types of WAN links, some are on Frame Relay, P-To-P, or ATM. After reveiwing the network diagram,I inherited from a former ...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed cisco vpn client on windows 2000 450MHz Intel Pentium III 384MB RAM with SMC1211TX Series NDIS 5.0 driver. On reboot, system crashes. I have to manually remove the cisco vpn client. Thne pc runs. Anyone know of incompatibility with t...

CBOOZB852 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that purchased a 1920 cisco router. They have an nt1 coming into their remote office. Is it possible to interface the NT1 with the 1920 router? I know the 1700 series will work but it would be easier to use the 1920.Thanks,Alex

I have two routers at a central location. One is handling data communications and the other is handling voice communications. Data router died recently with a power supply issue. Power supply replaced, communications is back up. Now having other ...

I have two bgp neighbors, however one is in an ACTIVE state.This is a known issue, but my question is regarding the show tcp brief all commandboth bgp neigbors show LISTENshouldnt the one that is "working"be in an ESTABLISHED state?

I am hoping that someone could help me out with a rather simple QoS config for a Cisco 3845 with a single T1/CSU card in it.I have no VoIP running through this interface. I was hoping to put some limits on how much web and other traffic is used on t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card