cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We're going to be upgrading our peering connectivity in the near future, and I'd like to be able to find out 1) how much traffic my router is currently handling (pps mbps) 2) if my current router will handle the upgrade.I currently have a 3660 wit...

craigeb78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a Cisco 3640 core router at headquarters linked to 18 remote sites via point-to-point. The core router is linked to the service provider via ATM and linked to each remote site via point-to-point T1s. One of the remote sites has a Ci...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We will implement the HSRP, thre are two routers in pair. one is handling voice, other is handling data. If one of them is down, other router can take care all roles (voice and data). It is the basic HSRP function.We would like to know whether it ...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an established VPN site to site between a PIX 501 at the remote end, and a 515e at the main site. Subnets are 192.168.50.x at the remote site, 192.168.44.0 (255.255.254.0 mask at main site end) which is working properly.I can, with persistent ...

i have an ios file "c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-3g" for c2851 router.its not supporting bgp .i need an ios file name and ios for c2851 which supports bgp,version 12.4()3g).this is an urgent requirement

Hello,I need that information if it is available:How many OSPF peer does Cisco router support? For example; Cisco 7206VXRrouter supports how many OSPF peer on its one of the ethernet or serialinterface?Tansel AkyuzNetwork EngineerTUVTURK

hsharman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a single router with int F0 assigned an ip of 1.1.1.1 and int F1 assigned an IP of 1.1.1.2 with the following EIGRP config...RouterA:router eigrp 1network 1.1.1.1 0.0.0.0no auto-summaryredistribute staticredistribute connectedrouter eigrp 2...

jdevoll by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to prepare for CCIP BGP papaer 642-661 can you please suggest the book I should refer for BGP.Is there any BGP book for this certification.

anil12345 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,We have a setup on an ASA with two ipsec tunnels. One to Site A (10.0.1.x) and one to Site B (10.0.2.x), incidentally Head office where the ASA is located is 10.0.0.x, we now need to set it up so that Site A can communicate with Site B. ...

HiCan someone please point me in the right direction for the following scenario.We have a primary link into a BT MPLS cloud. At a branch site we have a router with the branch network on one I/F and a DR LAN on a second I/F(this is a mirror of the pri...

nigelb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes