cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HI -- we've been using 1721s as endpoints for control LANs at the end of 10Mb (or slower) WAN circuits -- 10/100 connection to the local LAN, and a WIC-1ENET to the WAN. I see that the 1721 is now marked EOS -- but I don't see anythign anywhere with ...

I've got a Cisco1841-AdvansedSecurity (don't ask me what for) and PPPoE connection through Ethernet-DSL modem. Before 1841 I've used IPcop-Linux Firewall. When PPPoE connection starts, Linux automatically recieved couple of DNS server from ISP, so I ...

vpmorozov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCould anyone tell me what setting i apply to Hyper Term so when i go and copy a Config back to a new switch or router it dosent miss all copyed text,my tutor told me about this setting but i forgot to write it down any help anybody.Alex

alex.d by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be difficult question to ask as I can not draw it out, however I have no doubt that the expertise in this fourm will persevere and figure this out anyway:- two seperate networks A -> B and C -> D- A and C are in site 1- B and D are in site 2...

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our internet T1 is almost maxed out, and we're looking into adding another T1 from a different carrier. Is it possible to bind 2 T1s running Frame Relay, encapsulation HDLC and terminated in the same router?Thanks.

Hieu Cao by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a PIX 515, I would like to know if it's possible use it with two external internet provider. I mean I would like to cut our network in two subnet, one that will use a particular provdier to go outside in internet (a simple ADSL 2M...

hiWhy is it that we may want to configure PPP over Frame-relay,if both technologies are both layer two encapsulation techniques why do we use the two of them at the same time.For a moment i thought it is done to establish a secure connection between ...

Hi, Can anybody confirm whether GGSN Ver 6 & 7 is supported on a MWAM in a 65xx chassis?The IOS Upgrade Planner only has the image for GGSN 5.0 under the 6000-MWAM section and GGSN 6.0 and 7.0 only in the 7600-MWAM section.This has confused me as it'...

I set up a span for just one switch port on our 6509 and started a capture for "all span" but I am seeing traffic that does not appear to be for this port. What could I be doing wrong?

p-allen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone could someone tell me what this error means?dslsar_ng_transmit_pak_wrapper: deq(474C0A84). ATM vcd=1 Transmit VCD=1dslsar_ng_transmit_pak_wrapper : encap = DataI'm using IP over ATM, with simple configuration like that -interface ATM0/0/0...

HI,V WIC 1MFT G703 E1 CONTROLLER CARD,It will support 2mbps data in 1841 cisco?KIndly confirm the config:Config tController E1 0/0/0channel-group 0 unframedConfig tint serial 0/0/0:0bandwidth 2048ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.xKindly revert back

Hi,I think I'm missing something very simple here. I have added a host to port gi1/1 on the 6509. I can ping the HSRP virtual address from the host and I can ping other gateway's elsewhere in the network. However I can't ping the host on the vlan ...