cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

As i am new to networking can anyone please suggest me how to resolve the mentioned issue ? 1)Static Routing is used.2)Reachability is fine towards Spoke & vice-versa.3)Hub Lan subnet is reachable from spoke location.4)Other Statically advertised sub...

_vivek_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,preparing deployment batch of C9500(-48Y/-24Y) currently running IOS XE 17.03.04Want to bring our config template to current century and get rid of type 7 passwords.So far managed to success for tacacs, enable and local user.Last troublesome sp...

ms339r001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HejWe are seeing a weird behavior where ASR9006 sattellite (ASR9000-V2) is dropping packets on ingress.We tried many different combinations on the interface regarding vlan operations but it just keeps dropping packets coming from CPE side even if we ...

ODJ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hie,I have replace my router from Mikrotik to Cisco. On the Mikrotik we were able to reach local server (https://my.domain.com)both on LAN and outside the network(NAT). now after removing the mikrotik router, we are able to reach the server(https://m...

Hi, I am new here. I am planning to replace my current router 2811 with ISR 4331. I have some doubts which are mentioned mentioned below. Please help me on this. Thanks in advance... 1) How many onboard Rj-45 GE ports are available with ISR 4331?2) I...

Just can't understand rule by what Multicast group (Multicast adress) is created. For example, there are many sources in network, spreading multicast traffic, and there are several clients what want to accept it.  Some of these sources are in differe...

Chingiz by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Dose anyone know if below announcement is regarding Cisco ISR4300 serial or another model as there seems no mention replacement model for this, thanks so much. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-servi...

Kudo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I configured IP SLA on my test environment. I configured IP SLA on my "EdgeRouter" toward the ISP-1 Router and if ISP-1 router goes down then it shift to other ISP-2 Router. The IP SLA triggerd and all the Users request routed to ISP-2. But the probl...

Resolved! Routing problem

Hi,Couple of days ago I asked for help about VPN between Fortinet and Cisco 881 series router. I got the help (greatly appreciate it).Today I was doing some tests with the Fortinet engineer and then we found that there are still some problem.I have c...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 2 cases that I would like to point out:When the router is directly connected with 2 PCs like this, In this case, PC2 is able to ping PC3. I just configured the IP address of PC2 and PC3 and a default gateway for them, in this case there is ...

yYqCR.png nhlRC.png

Hello everybody!I am looking to using a SSH terminal to login a node within CML. I have purchased CML Personal and using CML VmWear in a Host-Only mode. Is there a way to using SSH, TeraTerm terminal is my fav, to log into a node on CML. Also I hope ...

Chrisyo41 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi network experts,    I have a router which receives 10.21.32.10/24 as OE2 from ospf process 1 and the same route as OE1 from ospf process 2. The OE2 route has the metric 65 and OE1 route has the metric 21. Currently, the router prefers the OE1 rout...

rwu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes