cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Im trying to learn cisco IOS. I have followed the guide step by step https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/800/829/software/cisco_configuration_professional_express/v3_4/guides/adminguide/CCP_admin_guide/installing_ccp_express...

Capture.PNG
Taan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone tried bridging a ISR C1117-4PLTE to bridge the LTE port to the GI0/0/0 ports? I cant seem to follow these commands to get it working as I dont have the options displayed in this link:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/s...

Hi All,While labbing with OSPF I was just wondering if a DROther can become ABR? I am attaching reference image for everyone's ease. What I am trying to do is floating R5's loopback back into area 0 but it doesn't work. Secondly, if I tweak the confi...

Hi all, I found a Cisco Live Presentation with a BGP routing table entry, see image attached.And I have a question regarding this BGP routing table entry: In the Line:BGP routing table entry for [2]:[0]:[15335345]:[48]:[0050.56a8.b003]:[0]:[0.0.0.0]/...

TinyMiny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR9006

Hi,I have a customer that is having an issue with an ASR9006 fan, below is what they sent. We installed a fan tray this past Friday and it doesn't seem to be recognized by the ASR. I've included show commands below to show what is going on. The fpd p...

Hello,Why my R2 cannot redistribure BGP (555) routes into ospf zone (OSPF_2 Router)? Maybe my config with error? Thk for answers! RR, R1, R3 and R4 see ospf network.Heres configuration R2 and OSPF_2

ospf2.PNG screen.PNG
EAleg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have deployed cisco vCSR solution in AWS. Now we are trying to implement  HA solution for cisco vCSR 1000v in  AWS . Done the setup in Test environment  But getting issues during the HA fail over.  Getting below error in logs. Any help wo...

Abhi11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes