cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a regional network coming into our DMZ on our Pix 515. We have an IP any any rule and have not locked down what ports they need to use (AD, Exchange, File server, internet). Is there a port monitor we can use to list all the ports over some...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to know the cable configuration to make a cable(DB9) coming from the E1 Card on a martis node into a Channelised E1 controller card(RJ45) on a router.So basically DB9-to-RJ45. All I need are the cable configurations.Also is this cable DCE o...

Hi I have following ISDN Dialer Backup config (plz chk below) my serearl Links is down between my two router ABC and XYZ. kindly chk the config and tell is theresome thing worng becoz i could not Connect my tow differnt network on the ISDN plz chk ...

i have cisco 3650 switches, with port based vlan implemented. is there a way i can set user based vlan without using CISCO ACS.Swapnil JainIndore

Currently, we are running BGP with our ISP and we are receiving a default route from my ISP. How to I redistribute the default route that learns by BGP with med into EIGRP table?

mfang-ffb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need the routing information for the two P2P-routers as shown in attached diag. The firewall is already configured with the route. SITE-B needs access to DNS, Active Directory, Fileshare and Internet from HO. What would be the routing in both...

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought, that external BGP sessions always set next hop to be their update source address (as if "next-hop-self" was used). Yet in the case I have just created in lab, my EBGP clearly does not change next hop address (as if "next-hop-unchanged" was...

borek by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I looked through the IOS chooser, and it is really not that helpful. If I want version 12.4 for my 2621xm router, I have about 80 choices, and narrowing by feature set isn't much help, because I can't find information on what the feature sets do.Any...

Wabbit___ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all thanks, this is very simple, what is best recommended when connecting several routers (internet, partners, extranets, etc) to a 6500? should each link 6500-to-router be a /30 for the single uplink or /24, or maybe 6500-to-router with 2 E...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the 2821 compatible with the NM-2W? I would like to populate it with 2 VWIC-2MFT-T1 for some extra T1 data capacity.Thanks

I'm trying to configure all my routers to use NTP as a client. My NTP server is a linux server providing time to all my other network devices. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm sure there is only a few commands I need to add to the ...

What causing the following problem?Problem ID Code is . Page ID#lqvcqkXX Cisco Buffer Allocations Failures on west_wing Router

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could get me packet captures of L2F and L2TP. I don't have the resources at the moment to capture them myself. Cheers! Josh

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card