cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a WAN setup where a Cisco 837 (provided by ISP Carrier) sits in bridge mode acting as DSL Modem and then we connect using a crossover to our Router (Cisco 1760). Ethernet0 on 1760 and Ethernet 0/0 on the 837. fast eth 0/0 on 1760 then connec...

izzy_guy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP and EIGRP

We are implementing a new datacentre and consilidating our networks. We plan to introduce EIGRP for routing within this facility and any other we add. We peer with the internet at various locations and obviously I dont want to push all the internet...

Hi;i use hub-spoke infrastructure, the hub routers are 3660 (two routers Primary , backup ISDN) and the spoke routers 2811 and 2651xm) i use eigrp routing protocol my problem is the neighbours between 2811 and the hub router frequently down give the ...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have 2 1760 Routers that have a Single WIC-1DSU-T1. I am planning on ordering a second T1 circuit and have the Intention of Bonding them together. Are there any issues using 2 different versions of the Card to do this? I will be using ...

i was just wondering abt designing or choesing routing protocols.....suppose we have 4 sites around the world and it beongs to one organization......so in which scenario i would be using IBP snd in which scenario i would be using IGP btw them.....sup...

I have some debug message that I can't find it in Cisco website. I got error msg when I use "debug bgp all updates" on router in our MPLS network. 10.97.0.1 rcvd [ASN]:1239:10.3.21.0/24 -- DENIED due to: extended community not supported; What could b...

We have a 2611 Internet Router in front of a PIX 515 that has always been used for all of our Internet traffic on a single T1. We 've recently added a second T1 to that router from a different ISP and I'd like to use the new connection for user web ...

rshullaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,Here is the situation, we have a 7304 PE router with an ATM interface. After some changes on it suddenly restared the Standby Processor, here is the output:Sep 28 13:42:47: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by XPRL0002 on vty3 (172.26.2...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is in the process of moving to redundant indenpendent Internet connections at it's primary web hosting site and a remote DR site.We've obtained a PI address range and have applied for an AS number.We now need help with designing and config...

Hi, actually I tried to setup a reliable static routing with the IP sla monitor feature. I am able to perform the "show ip route track-table", but I've noticed whenever I inserted the following command, the "show ip route track-table" went down and t...

Hello,I have a big problem in a WAN infrastructure with ATM protocols.The proplem is this :I have an ATM subiterface that fall in a branch (eg: ROME > Napoli ) then I have a right TRAP over NNM that the ATM PVC are fault ... When the ATM come UP I r...

I have a 7204 that every 10 seconds at the prompt the following appears and then a carrige return, SD7204intr1#^@SD7204intr1#^@SD7204intr1#^@SD7204intr1#^@SD7204intr1#^@SD7204intr1#^@SD7204intr1#^@If I do not complete my command in 10 seconds it wi...

t.booker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes