cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,Please confirm below tacacs configuration  correct for cisco N540X router.Please let me know if you any changes require.It will great help if you can provide your input.tacacs source-interface Loopback0 vrf defaulttacacs-server host x.x.x.xtacacs...

I have been having issues with 1.3.6 Configuring SSH. When I complete it, it says the username has an issue, but I have done it the way I have always known to do it. I have watched others do it online as well the same way and its completed. Any ideas...

jasonfaas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im having issues pining between devices, i also cannot figure out how to connect the D1 switch and R1 router. Password for secret is class and normal password is cisco. Would appreciate any help or guidance! thank you !!

jushb001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Policies for the ACL will be:a) From within the organization, all hosts are able to connect to each other (inside organization, before the organizational router)b) From the outside of the organization (Remote organization network), all hosts from out...

project1.png

Hi all I should have to do a IOS upgrade on two new C8500L-8S4X just purchased. The new release will be IOS Cupertino-17.9.3a. I've read that I could do it using install mode method. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/cloud_edge/c8500/soft...

marzi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

there is 4 switch is interconnected in my network and 1 JIO isp router. JIO to sw1 to sw2 to sw3 to sw4. currently I am facing multicast issues in my network and by observation I found multicast is generated from wan IP of JIO router. due to multicas...

Hi!I have an issue, how can I apply template rr-policy to a neighbor session? I don't have any optionP0#show versionCisco IOS Software, IOSv Software (VIOS-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.6(2)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: http://www.cisc...

i_hanu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm trying to finish a project for an assignment and have encountered an issue in what I think is my Static Routing.All IPs and DHCP servers are set up to comply with the brief I was given, so those can't be changed.The network should be able to acce...

Assume I have to routing among different block of campus network with a square cross connected with OSPF peer to peer type,what is the disadvantage of this square cross design?Is ACI fabric used to replace this square cross design? or replace campus ...

Maivakov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a connection like below with my internet provider : in my netflow system I see a lot of attempts to scan the IP connection from the X.X.X.X address on various portsto the y.y.y.y address as well, but it is already behind my firewall where I...

schma2.jpg flow.jpg
wojsal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes