cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i attached file below. problem is that i connent to lans via router and config each and every thing again n again but the problem is data is sharing between lans but not to other lan network. urgent help will be appreciated. 

musama01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have ASR 920 Router but when I switch it on it stuck after showing only these results  System Bootstrap, Version 15.6(43r)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2020 by cisco Systems...

Hi, i have a strange one here regarding the IPBaseK9 license indformationfrom the show ver it show IPBaseK9 is currentTechnology Package License Information:-----------------------------------------------------------------Technology Technology-packag...

billybong by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know it's an oldie, but I needed something that could route to multiple subnets here at home... I started the basic setup to do what should be a simple job of getting a lease from my ISP using DHCP, then putting two subnets on my LAN side with all ...

Hello,Need some help on the below code. we have 2 bgp path ( primary and backup) and i configure 1 subnet to be routed through main path and the rest 3 subnets through backup.on the backup i have the 3 subnet primary and the first subnet as backup ro...

Norman123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the plan to run a script when a certain command is intered into the CLI, check if the command is allowed to run or not, and then return a corresponding value 1 or 0 to the $_exit_status variable in order to allow or prevent the command from ru...

Hi! I am sitting with a topology of:PC1 -- SW1 -- R1 -- SW2 -- PC2I am trying to configure a GRE tunnel between SW1 and SW2, but I cannot manage to make it work. Can someone help out? See below config. I have been fooling around a bit with the routes...

If i create an event manager applet to capture logs, i can work with a variable called $_syslog_msg. Example:event manager applet RUNATEVERYLOG event syslog pattern "Configured programmatically" maxrun 4 action 1.0 cli command "enable" action 2.0 put...