cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  I appreciate your help with the following case. Our client has a legacy OTV network operating between its DCs and requires replacing the equipment of its main DC. I found that currently the only devices that support OTV are the Catalyst 8300/850...

MASO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been stuck on this problem for days and was hoping to get some insights. I have a network configured in Cisco Packet Tracer where I have 2 separate campuses, and the 2 separate campuses are connected via Layer 3 switches to a ISP. However, f...

floofycat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We configured S2S IPSec VPN and GRE tunneling between 3 sites over Cellular(LTE/5G). When we tested the speed prior to configuring the IPSec and GRE tunnels, the throughput was at 50Mbs/dwn and 15/up. After configuring the IPSec and GRE tunnel...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to whitelist a domain on cisco umbrella, this domain is already blocked because it forms part of Dynamic DNS and my policy blocks this category. I want to know if it is possible to permit only this domain and continue blocking the Dynam...

QuestionHey there,we are having an IT debt made by previous workers and we need to fix that.Following Situation:Switch configVLAN 10 is our Client NetworkVLAN 20 is our Server NetworkIntervlan Routing is activePathUser > Access-Switch > Core-Switch >...

In researching configuration information, I have checked the following Cisco site.Cisco Catalyst 8000V Edge Software Deployment in Microsoft Azurehttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/C8000V/Azure/deploying-cisco-catalyst-8000v-on-microsoft-a...

hina316 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help.  I was trying to boot into the new image i got from another 2900 cisco router thru TFTP copied it to the flash but every time the router boots to the old image.Tried the below syntax any thoughts ?no boot system flash:c2900-universalk9-m...

kram0925 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy'sPlease, need your opinion, which wrong in config - when static nat translation there have 1 active but without internet access if i seting list to pool or list to interface loopback 0 overload it don't work in actual for local ip to outbound?...

valentynlytvynov_0-1719753433981.png valentynlytvynov_1-1719753462374.png valentynlytvynov_2-1719753508994.png

Good afternoon:Run a simulation in packet tracer to implement a router on stick with two vlans. The simulation worked without problems, and I want to implement the same on my cisco 867VAE router.This equipment has a Giga interface for WAN (Ge1), and ...

fcodiazj by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Problem: need to connect to ISP line which uses IPoE (IPv4 over IPv6) protocol with MAP-E method.ONU <--->(G0/0/0) Cisco ISR 4000 router G(0/0/1)<---> Firewall <---> LAN client devicesHere, the firewall provides NAT translation to all L...

M Tech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes