cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to perform conditional NAT similar to way its explained in this article https://www.ciscozine.com/using-route-maps-for-conditional-nat/ with the Nexus 9K platform? It doesn't appear I can use the route-map command on my NAT rules. Than...

vxlannnn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, We have just recently setup a BGP connection to our Azure environment via an ExpressRoute. What a pain that was, but we're slowly getting it up and running. Before the BGP connection was setup, everything was being routed through our Meraki ...

BGP.png
Huddles18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I would like to know what is the default port range of source NAT overload on a Cisco router ? <1024–65535> ? So, this command  "ip nat settings interface-overload port range start <1024–65535>" allow me to limit or increase the default  r...

Omars by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I just unboxed a new 3925 V-Sec. I've tried admin/admin, Cisco/Cisco, admin/blank, cisco/cisco, admin/cisco, you name it; nothing on my list worked. Any ideas? Thanks Roy

ROY THOMAS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

 Hi All,I need to find a solution to combine for a single receiver UDP multicast stream's from different VLAN. Details: ISP gave me a service on a RJ45 port. 3 Different UDP stream in 3 different VLAN.I have a receiver, which can not handle VLANS, so...

VLAN.JPG
kaponya by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the network below, the objective is redundant reachability to prefix 1.1.1.1 (say public cloud hosting) routers csr2 and csr3 (internal network). In the order of operations, BGP was configured and verified first, followed by OSPF configuration....

Screenshot 2021-05-02 163554.jpg
rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,  It seems the search function is not working correctly.  I search for SNMP and nothing comes up.  I'm trying to research SNMP v3 configurations so that all network devices can connect to a SolarWinds server being used to provid...

dewey89 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On my NEXUS 9000 FX, i'have a problem. My logs are spammed by and I don't see anything for that. Can anyone have an idea?  21 Apr 30 18:14:41 PAR-N9K-1 %IPFIB-SLOT1-2-UFIB_ROUTE_CREATE: Unicast route create failed for INS unit 0, VRF: 1, 45.8....

Hello all,I have a very basic multicast environment for IP TV, but I cannot manage to make it work.In order to test the source, I did put a windows host running VLC directly connected to the source and opened the network stream udp://@239.101.10.65. ...

multicast.jpg
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card