cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! Current network has Asus router connect to ISP Modem, local network is working ok.Cisco Router connected to the local network switch -> router WAN port gi5 I am trying to test if the gi5 WAN port on dhcp is working  I could not ping from router t...

T0mTheCat by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following case:In HQ I have two routers (ISR 4000) connected to the Internet which:1. Each router on the Gi0/0/0 interface is connected to a different ISP.2. Routers on the interfaces to ISPs (Gi0/0/0) have VRF configured3. A DMVPN tunn...

Dear community,According to RFC2328 (OSPFv2) part 12.1.1 "When an LSA’s age first reaches MaxAge, it is reflooded." then in part 14 it also says that: "As a router ages its link state database, an LSA’s LS age may reach MaxAge. At this time, the rout...

Hi, I have been having issues with VDSL ppp sessions being dropped constantly. The carrier has said to configure seamless rate adaption on the vdsl controller.  However, it seems that it sometimes causes the IOS to crash. Will it only crash if the vd...

Gallain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My internet router interface is getting lot of flush and input errors. There is no drops and bandwdith is not reaching to the max which is 500 Mbps. Can anyone please guide me the way forward? GigabitEthernet0/2 is up, line protocol is upMTU 1500...

Hello, I am doing port forwarding on two ports, used to have a Cisco 2911 and have a Cisco 2951 now. I wonder if I forgot to configure something, it used to be working (and of course the dynamic IP changed when switching routers.) What I remember doi...

roncro by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup Vlan translation on a ASR 920 but I don't think I have the commands right. What I am trying to accomplish is.. translate vlan 4 to 24translate vlan 7 to 27andencapsulate it all with in vlan 21 via Dot1q So far I have,service inst...

We are trying to input or activate the license for our Cisco ISR 4461 router. It came with IOS XE Gibraltar 16.12.03. We didnt want to use any of the SD-WAN Features so we down graded the IOS to isr4400v2-universalk9.16.09.06.SPA.bin. Now we are havi...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes