cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi I have the router configured for SSH and it is working good. I know how to configure SSH in router using crypto command. The new requirement araised now. My organisation has created a pair of key - PULIC KEY & PRIVATE KEY common to the company usi...

Hi All, I have a small doubt and need your help to clarify it.I know that in multicast PIM sparse mode, the multicast traffic will be distributed only if receiver request for it. While receiver send IGMP report message L2 switch will learn the multic...

Godwin_S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir...We had some bgp neighbor fail and flapping in a while and we had no idea to fix it till now. Device show us some error message that list below...Apr 20 14:24:20.238 CST: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor X.X.X.X Up Apr 20 14:24:21.166 CST: %BGP-3-N...

tyllin by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the command Show Mac address accounting on a 3925, I see a particular Mac address that I'm interested in.The Mac address is taking hits on the the counter so it's passing packets.I don't see the associated Mac address in the Arp table.Goog...

Mike 1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening to all,I wish you are in good health , i have the following problems with my network setup in my house,i have an cisco 887va which uses vdsl through isp1and an fritzbox 6820 lte which uses lte connecton through isp2, fritzbox is connecte...

mspant by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have to configure frame-relay on my lab routers. But unfortunately, routers don't have a serial port to connect other routers.So I would think to connect over the GigabitEthernet for Frame-Relay. I well know that Cisco also supports the IETF F...

I'm aware of object-groups (network & services) and appreciate the way they can solve writing lots of lines in an ACLSo for instance, if we put http, https & dns into an object-group service WEB-BROWSING and then apply it like so:permit object-group ...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Cisco 897VA with two WAN interfaces, and 6 VLANs.  What I would like to achieve is that hosts in one particular VLAN go out to the Internet via one WAN interface, and everything else goes out via the other one, while all VLANs are...

Abe_00 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured an 897VA with two WAN ports and 6 VLANs.  What I'm trying to achieve is to have the connected hosts in VLAN 4 go out to the Internet via WAN 2, and all other VLANs go out via WAN 1.  All VLANs should be able to communicate with each...

Abe_00 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes