Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAT

Hi, i have a question about NATi think the NAT purpose is to translate the private ip address to the public ip address ( IP masquerading ) and no one has to know my ip address but hey the private networks is already known like 192.168.1.2 or 172.16.1...

Hello, i am a complete amateur in networking. And I got problem when running DNS Benchmark, but only in non default VLAN.Basically, my default VLAN1 interface is 192.168.1.2, connected to router in 192.168.1.1 and also as default gateway. Then, I hav...

ToTT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently got a new DSL line from an ISP and were provided with a modem/router. In order to implement a controlled connection (content filtering, we decided to setup a Cisco router and link it the the ISP's router. Could someone provide me with a g...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I am configuring L2TPv3 on the 2 x point to point connection with routers connected as below:   S ----- (L2TPv3 xconnect)  R1----------------R3(L2TPv3 xconnect)--- S W ----- (L2TPv3 xconnect)   R2----------------R4(L2TPv3 xconnect)---W Can I c...