cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Please, can anyone provide me with an answer and its explanation? As per the picture should I add AS 5 as a neighbor on router 1 to be able to reach router 4? Or this configuration is just enough? configuration on router 1:#no synchronization#neighbo...

My best guess is no, because all hosts on the different community VLANs are using network number (e.g. 192.168.100.0/24).For a router to route between different community VLANs associated with the same primary VLAN, the hosts on the community VLANs w...

Anyone know it there is a way to run this command: copy test.txt running-configwithout have to confirm after that the destination file is realy the running-config?I'm needing this why?I need to schedule a shut, no shut in voice-ports.The way I found ...

mbarbero by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. versionenway891#sh verCisco IOS Software, C800 Software (C800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.3(3)M5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2015 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Wed 04-Feb-15 11:24 by...

Hi all, I have an old 871W that i am using to learn on. Having an issue where I can connect to the wifi but get no internet. I'm assuming NAT is the issue but it could be something else. If you could point me in the right direction, I would appreciat...

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about the configuration, verification, troubleshooting and general best current practices of dynamic routing protocols. All questions regarding to general design, flooding, in-depth mechanics, and feat...

elvin.jpg

Hello,I have put together a small testlab for educational purposes containing:Cisco 877/878/800As.These are soho routers with the ethernet being non manageable which means all the Fastethernet0-4 ports cannot have IP addresses and you can only set ve...

icyice by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! >paosti<ts bgp?

whati is bgp postit mean  RP/0/0/CPU0:router# show bgp neighbors nsr standbyBGP neighbor is 2.2.2.2BGP state = Established, up for 5d04hNSR state = NSR Ready>>>>Outstanding Postit<<<s: 0BGP neighbor is 10.0.101.5BGP state = Established, up for 05:19:...

fly by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes