cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

ASR1006# upgrade rom-monitor filename bootflash:asr1000-rommon.153-3r.S1.pkg allUpgrade rom-monitor on Route-Processor 0Target copying rom-monitor image filersync: link_stat "rommon/mcp/RP/RP2/latest.bin" (in rommon_upgrade_pub) failed: No such file ...

yangyu2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,Trying to raise BGP on ASR 9001 config is as follows RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:asr9k-01#show running-configThu Aug 15 13:35:04.107 BakuBuilding configuration...!! IOS XR Configuration 6.5.3!! Last configuration change at Wed Aug 14 18:06:49 2019!hostna...

old&bald by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,Have a BGP related question. Lets say, Site A (me) has two EBGP links with Site B, two different ISP providers (ISP 1 and 2). The same prefixes are advertised out of both links from the client (Site B). Traffic will be initiated from my ...

kramer977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have plan to migration from static to BGP dynamic route, which router model of cisco should i used for more a hundred client connection?

waradito by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to open a secure tunnel from an ASR 1004 to an AZURE cloud service.After setting up the cloud side we got a quick script with the cisco setup.Without really going through it , copied all the config to the ASR and it did not work.So Started loo...

dgragg002 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’ve been looking around and can’t find a suitable solution or one I can understand and get the commands right and work. The short of it is I’m hosting 3 VM’s at my house behind a 887vam. Outside the LAN I can access the services fine. Inside the...

Hi. So here is our scheme:SpoilerCisco ASR has NAT translation 1:1 from 10.10.10.254 to public IP (let's say it is 1.1.1.254):ip nat inside source static 10.10.10.254 1.1.1.254 redundancy BDI10So my SIP station can make registration and make call but...

scheme.PNG
emichrist by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Cisco guys, In a network, which needs two routers facing ISP connections we have deployed ISR 4331, but with default license, and now we have routers with 1 Gbps interfaces, but with 100 Mbps throughput, and we can reach speed no more than 100 Mb...

pressllav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve got two BGP AS’s that are used on my network. They are both located on the same Internet router.AS1 has no issues, but AS2 has displayed some issues where some webpages load for longer than others. They have a much longer TTFB time (~15 seconds)...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card