cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I am looking for a solution for the following case:I have 10 MBit uplink and 5 customers.Every customer needs 2 MBit guaranteed at any time.At times where 4 of 5 customers are offline, the remaining customer should be able to use the full 1...

utzachaka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello everyone. I have some questions about connection from external network.I prepared a picture which describe my problem.Here it is. 1.Ping from my laptop to NVR(any of three) :       connection O.K.2.Ping from my laptop to cctv(192.168.1.12)  :   ...

HI team,Kindly assist for the mentioned error.....Need to find the reason behind the said log and need a recommended action to overcome the log.Kindly confirm about the service impact because of the said logs or not." %IOSXE_INFRA-...

How the order of PATHS in bgp table is governed ? is it on first  come basis or  based on preference ?? for example in below output , path 3  will prefer path 2  but is listed as path 3 .... Any  views here ...... sh bgp vrf ONE97-H2 172.21.214.161Mo...

Hey folks, I am designing an OSPF environment in ACI. My Area 0 is on leafs 101 and 102. Area 1 is on leaf 103 and 104. (pic attached) Basics of OSPF states that all areas should be connecting to Area 0 (backbone), otherwise you need some extra techn...

Hello Community,  I am wondering if someone could help me with a issue I am having. I need to order 2 HWIC cards for my home lab and they are pretty expensive. I want to be able to emulate a PPP connection. I just want to know if all HWIC 2T cards ar...

Hello,    I am trying to figure out what equipment to buy for my home CCNP lab. I currently have (2) 2960 switches and (2) 3560 switches. I am lost in regards to the routers. I want to be able to practice on voice and wireless as well. I also need he...

Hi All, I am getting below error in bulks please advise. DHCP_SNOOPING: DHCP packet may be headed in the direction of the relay x.x.x.x. Jhon

Jhonadms by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For authorization we have this line: aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enable   The vty lines only have: privilege level 15 logging synchronous transport input ssh   The WAN connection to the router is down, so it can't reach tacacs. I ...