Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

On Nexus 6001s, running two different NX-OS versions (6.0(2)N2(5), 7.0(8)N1(1)).  show lacp neighbor output looks inconsistent.  Partner Flags says neighbor is sending fast LACP PDUs, but Partner Port State says 0x3d, which decodes to slow LACP PDUs....

Hello,we have a UCS mini implementation with a pair of FI6324s and we would like to acquire a pair of Nexus switches which will be strictly used for the interconnection between the FIs and 3 Netapp AFF C190 Storage Arrays. The blades (four actually) ...

istr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two UCSC-C220-M5L servers. I am needing to turn on Hyperthreading. Is there any good documentation or videos out there of the step-by-step process? Thank you!

Resolved! PIM-DM

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en la comunidad y en el mundo Cisco, actualmente están implementando una solución en la compañía donde trabajo y hablaron Pim-DM alguien podría decirme que es esto ? gracias a todos por el apoyo.

Hi, I am getting tons of TX Pause in some of my Host Interfaces (HIF), and I am strugling to find the issue. We have a 8 Fabric Interfaces and just 11 HIFs (All TenGiga Interfaces), and my uplinks interfaces looks like are not over 30-40% of load. Th...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a C240 M5 with a VIC 1457. We want to use this as a standalone server connected to a 9300 switch with 2 x 10g network ports. how in the world do you configure the VIC card ports in access mode? i've removed the default port channel option and...

George D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

亲爱的大家, 我在遇到有关N3K-C3172PQ-XL的问题,某些接口具有“输出替换”。如下所示: 首次收藏:N3K-32#显示接口计数器错误 -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------Port Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscards------------------------------------...

junliliao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes