Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm upgrading from 4.0(4)SV1(3) to 4.0(4)SV1(3d) in a test senario.  The upgrade of the VSM went fine.  When I upgrade the VEMs (no VUM)vmware vem upgrade notifyVCP clicks accept in VCentervmware vem upgrade proceedI get the following error:%VM...

When i issue command: show svs conI can see vmware-vim is running over https. Anybody can give a brief explaination abour remote-port 80 means in the output?1000v# show svs connconnection sp400:    ip address: 10.250.250.101    remote port: 80    pro...

I install DCNM Enterprise features activation in my fabric. I have Nexus 4x 7000, and 2x 5000 .In official description, DCNM license is only an option in Nexus 7000 and has a specific part number of N7K.If I would like to active all enterprise featur...

We are peparing to deploy a Nexus environment in our data center.  We will be using a pair of  2248T FEX's connected to a pair of 5020's.  Each of the 2248T's will be connected to only one of the 5020's.  (Single Homed).  The 5020's will be vPC peers...

jagunn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is only Cisco Nexus 7000 supports vPC by itself or Cisco Nexus 5000 supports vPC as well?If I connect Cisco UCS 6120 FI to pair of Nexus 5000 by 4-8 TenGig links - it will be vPC data channel?

wider by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I have switchports on Nexus N2K connecting to servers and I am running vPC, May I know should I configure both the Port-Channel and physical switchports with spanning-tree port type edge or just configure that on the Port-Channel.What is the be...

ryanhoibm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HP and Cisco

We have a client with a Nexus 5000 at the ToR. They want to start migrating to a blade server environment for their new cloud infrastructure. How does an HP blade server move FCoE traffic from a server CNA to the ToR? I need a definitive answer. I ...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a 4001i in my IBM BladeCenter.  I have connected to the switch using Hyperterminal to the console port on the switch.  I have verified the comm parameters.  I get prompt for password.  Per documentation I try "PASSW0RD" (0=zer...