Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

The attached is the design I'd like to pursue when setting up a new data center network.  I want to use NIC teaming from servers and channel groups from routers and other network devices when connecting to the fabric extenders.  This document runs th...

If I'm using configuration synchronization between two Nexus 5k's, does the 'commit' just save to running config ? In other words, after using 'commit' do I manually have to login to both 5k's and copy running to startup ?

Hi,  According to the attached topology, it is documented that Topology A is not a supported topology.   We tested topology B. Because of the way vmware perform load sharing (by IP hash), we saw the mac address flapping between Po1 and Po2. We see th...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm upgrading from 4.0(4)SV1(3) to 4.0(4)SV1(3d) in a test senario.  The upgrade of the VSM went fine.  When I upgrade the VEMs (no VUM)vmware vem upgrade notifyVCP clicks accept in VCentervmware vem upgrade proceedI get the following error:%VM...

When i issue command: show svs conI can see vmware-vim is running over https. Anybody can give a brief explaination abour remote-port 80 means in the output?1000v# show svs connconnection sp400:    ip address: 10.250.250.101    remote port: 80    pro...

I install DCNM Enterprise features activation in my fabric. I have Nexus 4x 7000, and 2x 5000 .In official description, DCNM license is only an option in Nexus 7000 and has a specific part number of N7K.If I would like to active all enterprise featur...

We are peparing to deploy a Nexus environment in our data center.  We will be using a pair of  2248T FEX's connected to a pair of 5020's.  Each of the 2248T's will be connected to only one of the 5020's.  (Single Homed).  The 5020's will be vPC peers...

jagunn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is only Cisco Nexus 7000 supports vPC by itself or Cisco Nexus 5000 supports vPC as well?If I connect Cisco UCS 6120 FI to pair of Nexus 5000 by 4-8 TenGig links - it will be vPC data channel?

wider by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes