Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I'm trying to migrate from a CIP attached router (7204) to an OSA card on our mainframe for our SNA connectivity. I've run into a bit of an odd problem. It seems I can make a connection to the MAC on the OSA card from a subnet within my data center (...

2tramsay by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed on our switches that the ones that have CatOS on them are using the mgmt port on the supervisor engine (sc0). However, the ones running IOS are just using a port on a normal blade and is seperately configured. I was wondering, shouldnt we b...

i cannot have access on ACE console portusing 'session slot 4 processor 0', i can see that no special cfg for line console is donei used another ACE module with same terminal (secureCRT 5.0.5) and now i can see script when ACE reload but i can't type...

Desired: DR that meets the business objectives (even if it sounds moronic)1. Three critical web-based internet apps that need to failover.2. No automatic failover. Management wants to decide at point of failure the ROI of whether to failover or fix t...

zlebne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Is there any way to increase ASA throughput. We were conducting tests using bbcp (large file transfer program) between two solaris boxes. When these boxes were connected together (the whole network infrastructure has gig interfaces) either through...

Hello In our Data Center we are planning to build a dedicated LAN network for backup over LAN traffic for about 700 LAN ports. Does anybody know any documents that descibes recommendation for building such networks ? Thank you in advanceRegards Lukas

I must install two gss on active/standby modeFirst, I enable one GSS to primary gssm, like below#gss enable gssm-primaryand then I enable the other gss to secondary gssm like below#gss enable gssm-standby (gssm-primary'ip)In the configuration, Is it ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to configure WCCP on my Branch side so if user on LAN need access to specific sever X(base on our hub site)then request first go to Bluecoat box(type of proxy) on LAN, and then redirect the request to my Hub side serverX.all remainning traf...