Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am using a 3825 as an edge router. It has only the two integrated gig ports hard set to 100/full. On my side is a 6509 (hard set to 100/full)and on the ISP side is a Riverstone 10/100 switch (set to 100/full). I can only drive the throughput to...

I am having issues in brining up the connectivity between AS400 connecting to FEP using SDLC. I am trying to perform STUN SDLC on the 2800 routers with low speed WAN interfaces facing AS400 and FEP, here is the toplogy;as400----R1-------R2-------FEPT...

We plan to replace IBM3745, which serve the SNI connect between zOS MVS and VM/VSE Maiframe.Is there any solution for SNASw known which could connect by Enterprise Extender to the MVS side and APPN (PU.T5) to the VM/VSE side?MVS(VTAM/TCPIP)---EE/HPRI...

fmasson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working on a 6509 that has Radius authentication set. All works well except some errors in the radius log. It appears that there is something in the 6509 that trys to authenticate via Radius in order to talk to itself (client and server ip the same)....

johnaceti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,When you have two SUP720 in a 6500 chassis, Cisco documentation states that the standby supervisor does not forward any traffic. This means that the uplink ports on the redundant supervisor are not active. Nevertheless, some people to...

i need help on establish x25 communication between inter-vlan into x25 host.(X25 Cloud)--router--Vlan2--Host1--Vlan3--Host2When configure cmns enable at int ethernet (router), host1 is working fine but Host2 is not working..Pls help me on configuring...

mohashim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to get some input as to the best switch to use at the access layer. I am considering both the 6500 with a Supervisor 32 and the 4500 with a Supervisor 5. I am using the Sup 720 in the data center so staying with a single platform is appe...

drheams by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

scenario 1 : pls see attached file "TWO router one 400 card.JPG".Do I need config DLSW ER on DLSW-1 and DLSW-2 ? scenario 2 : pls see attached file "TWO router two 400 card.JPG" .Two AS/400 ethernet has duplicate mac-address. Of course,they resides o...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes