Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

The problem is that bandwidth to our regional offices is being consumed by HTTP inbound traffic. Regional offices are connected via VPN tunnel over T1 links. Each office accesses the internet via their internet link, only data traverses the tunnel to...

marktyree by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 7507 's [GEIP+] and Catalyst 6509 's [WS-X6516-GBIC(WS-G5484)] Connection  Problem.Error Log : %CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH...I know that Gigabit Ethernet allow only Full-Duplex.What's wrong?

sbjeong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good DayI have a router, wich is given this errorJan 21 11:17:31.671: %SYS-5-TABLEERR: VOIP CC API table ccapi conferences damaged: node added twice?.i'm not using VoIp only VoFrThank You very much

hernan-g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure both CSNA and DLSw+ on the same router, which is CIP attached to the mainframe?For example;User (SNA) -- Customer Router (DLSw+ Peer) -- ISDN -- Central Router (DLSw+ Peer) -- CIP -- MainframeCentral Router#!dlsw local-pee...

we are going to purchase cisco 3550 switches for our DMZs setup, we would like to utilise the Private VLAN (PVLAN) features in order to protect our individual server from any attack or any compromise servers. Can any body highlight some more on thi...

mtrf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS version 12.0(15) APPNaverage number of links 300 per router (HSRP, 2 APPN routers)Synopsis: Rollout of XP to the desktop from NT. Average of 45 conversions per night. The procedure is to Remove the NT workstation From the Network, Install n...

marnoble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are in the process enabling TN3270 on our host and i was wondering if there is any kind of security features either from IBM or third party available to protect our main frame TN3270 application. we just wanted to add extra layer for our main f...

jsyed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Let say that I want to have 200 branch offices connect to HQ with DLSW & IP traffic.How to determine the Cisco Router platform for HQ?How many branch offices Cisco 7200/7500 Series can handle?Is there any reference for this?Thank you in adva...

jcin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our branch offices got a problem to work with a CICS.The terminal sent initself request and got +rsp ( there should be bind from CICS) andthen we got NS procure error for CINIT ( CINIT error in reaching the PLU) Is anybody face this problem bef...