Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a strange situation, my UCS C220-M7 always prompt : current default password not match if I try change default password of CIMC at first time.I had try lot of password as: password, Cisco1234, Cisco12345,... but still can not change CI...

ADC Lane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to swap the PSU and fans from port-side exhaust to port side intake of a Nexus 93240YC-FX2? Or the entire switch has to be replaced to change the air flow? Can't find any docs that says it's possible. Thanks.

skyHH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I have a UCS Servers with Fabric Interconnect and I'm doing troubleshooting because I see CRC errors on several IOM ports, I ran the command # show platform fwm info asic-errors 0 to determinate the cause of those errors, in the field D...

1144 25-Sep-23 17.34.jpg

Hello everyone,I've been trying to setup Secure Syslog for hours, but I can't get it to work. I tried following the NX-OS System Management Configuration Guide, but it doesn't go really in depth on the topic. This is what I did:conf tlogging server I...

I configured everything thoroughly well and i can the ping the server as well but i can't reach the addresses which are configured in DNS Server,i get an error that Host Name Unresolved,let me attach the .pkt file.Thanks in advance.(I couldn't add th...

Onrcan91 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have an issue occurred when hard disk on a UCS server  is damaged,  every-time I logged in to CPAM server administration Utility, it stack  in event setting, I tried to change the pruning settings, but always showing the message: Error wh...

Hi Is there way to check nexus switching mode before restarting switch. I have to find out whether it is under cut through or store and forward mode . Is there any command to check ?

nasirbh78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I tried to look for the Heat Dissipation of some device in order to calculate the HVAC system of my company's computer. Particularly, I need that info for BE7000M  and Catalyst 3650 48. Please help. I tried to look up but it's not even in the dat...

Danny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm  configurating  a UCS C22 M3 but this did not recognize the storage. Now install the Cisco configuration Utility but the issues is the sameThe interface CIMC on the tab Storage  displays the next messagestorage controller are not present, You ...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes