Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have issue in cisco asa.  Build traffic   - DMZ1 --> INTRANET (PBR) Return traffic - INTRANET(PBR) --> DMZ1 ( err : Routing failed to locate next-hop for protocol.... )  PBR says all traffic goes to DMZ1 gateway(10.192.154.1) for eg : wh...

Is it possible to create a shared uplink set between 2 HP VC FlexFabric 10Gb/24-Port Module connecting to 2 Cisco 4500-Xs in VSS (total of 4 links)?  Traditionally I've been created 1 SUS for each VC going into Cisco Nexus 5Ks.  Each SUS is active/ac...

Don C by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a bunch of N4001i blade switches. They are all running either 4.1(2)E1(1h) or (1g). They upgraded to DCNM 6.1.1a. Within a few minutes all of the N4Ks crashed.This is what was gleaned from a sh ver:Reason: Reset triggered due t...

I know that in order to connect the 2348TQ (6x40G uplink) to the 9372PX I need to use breakout cables with appropriate SFPs.  My question is, is there any configuration to be done in order for the 2348 uplinks to work in this mode.  Can I just create...

Good Morning, a short question that concerns me: Is it a valid design to have two Nexus 5600, in two different locations/datacenters (about 100m distance between them) and build a VPC between them to connect dual homed FEX's in each location for par...

We had a consultant setup our Hyper-V SCVMM infrastructure and he apparently did not set out HV switch correctly. Long story short, the consultant setup the NIC teaming of our Tenant vSwitch to Switch Independent and with the LB mode of Dynamic.  Bas...

goapps.us by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes