Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Cisco Support,We recently swapped out 1GB interfaces in our ESX server and replaced them w/10GB cards.  When we did that, the interface IDs presented to the 1000v changed.  References to the removed interfaces still appeared when the "show port-chann...

We have dual Nexus 5596UP running as Layer 2 only. All routing is done on a Cisco 2851. I will be installing a L3 module in both 5596's and having the Nexus switches become our core router. The 2851 will contine to route or WAN traffic.Has anyone ins...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I manage a data center that consist in 4 stacked 3750x and 3 HP c-Class Enclosures with 2 Cisco 3020 switches each.On each 3020 switch I currently have 2 links (aggregated) to the 3750x stack.Since we are going to fill one of the Enclosures ...

p.caforio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a quick answer here.  Someone is telling me they are able to purchase a 1gig Copper SFP tranciever and use that in a Nexus 2232.  As in, connecting a 1gig connection into a Nexus 2232.  I was under the impression that a N2232 was 10gig on...

Hello, I have question regarding Nexus 7k and routing within F2E in VDC. Suppose I have Nexus 7k chassi with M1 and F2e modules. From there only 12 F2E ports are placed in one VDC, and all 12 ports are from the same F2E module.Question is, from that ...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am running the below OS version on my DC switches and according to some documentation i found i hit the below bug.Though, according to Cisco, this should be solved in this OS version. Has anyone had the same issue or can you please advis...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am running the below OS version on my DC switches and according to some documentation i found i hit the below bug.Though, according to Cisco, this should be solved in this OS version. Has anyone had the same issue or can you please advis...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have one main site and one DR site.  I have two separate provider links connecting the main site to the provider site which are L2 links.  At the main site I have two nexus 7009 (NX-OS6.0) and at DR one nexus 7009 (NX-OS6.0)  I am trying ...

Dear all,an already discussed topic with a new approach.It looks like BPDUGuard can not be eliminated on the NExus 2K,so no swtiches can be connected to these TOR blades.Some workarounds are about removing Spanning Tree features (And thus BPDUs) from...