Views
Helpful
Replies

access services.cisco.com

rp1234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I'm trying to access services.cisco.com portal for the first time. When logging into the portal, it redirects me to another portal to register. I have registered multiple times and I can never get pass the register. 

I'm assigned administrator role https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.co

Also, my manager is able to access services.cisco.com with no issues. Both of us have smartnet contract listed on our cisco portal.

I have contacted Support, TAC, Chat and other platform but can't get answer to my question. 

Please assist

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ravi,

Can you give it a try again and access SNTC Portal? Let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ravi,

Can you give it a try again and access SNTC Portal? Let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Suchita

THANKS I'm able to access it now. However, I do not have anything listed under Administration > All Collectors ?

Are there any requirements for this work? Do I need to purchase any license to use the CSP Collector?

Thanks

You need to create the entitlement certificate for the CSPC from this menu, find the option under Actions.

I will try it and see what happens. Also, will the CSPC collect switches other than cisco brand?

Thanks

It seems to be working but I have few questions:

1. I have about 6 switches on ring topology with assigned iP, when I can for the IP it reports only 1 cisco device, why is this?

2. How do I get started with uploading data to cisco?