Views
Helpful
Replies

No available roles to assign to users

ohaarseth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm a DA in my Company. When I try to grant myself the role Smart Net Total Care Administrator, I only see "No available roles to assign to users". 

Please assist.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After a role has been assigned, the full sync may take up to 24 hrs.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please detail the steps you are following and share a screenshot of the error.

I go to cisco.com/go/sntc. Support - Community - Getting started with Smart Net Total Care. I do al the steps, and become the DA. I later register for Portal Access. I receive an email who instruct me to grant/deny roles by logging in to the Cisco Service Access Management Tool. I navigate to the tool, and see no pending requests.

When I attempt to grant myself the Smart Net Total Care Administrator, "no available role to assign to users" appears.

Please find attachements below.

Thanks for the details.

I was able to trace this to an issue with the original account registration. I have requested the issue to be fixed.

Please retry the role assignment steps one more time after a few hours and see if the options are available.

Regards.

Thank you. I was successfull in assigning the SNTC Admin role to my account. However, I still not have access to the portal at services.cisco.com. Please find screenshot below.

After a role has been assigned, the full sync may take up to 24 hrs.

Tahnk you. Working now!

Hello, I faced with same issue

Could you help me to resolve it?

Hi Alexander,

We ask that a new discussion is started to allow our experts visibility and for tracking purposes. Please post a new discussion and our experts can then assist you.

Cheers,

Cheri