Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've been working with my Cisco Rep, and a partner we have that helps manage our Cisco services, and I've been trying to get my account setup for access to request a Cisco Collector certificate.  My account is an administrator, I just accepted the ag...

Dear concern,         for your kind information we buy ASA5525-FTD-K9 Firewall for our property . Contact   Number 201425530, Quote Number 371128336. That  firewall evolution licenses will expire soon. I have Reference Service Part Number how can i a...

Please be advised I am new to my company and am following the guidelines outlined in the Cisco document entitled Get Access To Your Customers’ SNTC 3.X Inventories for establishing myself as a PDA.  I have tried two of the aliases, ask-smart-services...

I've experienced this issue for two different collectors and two different customers in the past few weeks. The inventory uploads are configured to automatically upload after the data collection is done (as part of data collection profile). Accordi...