Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,Complete newbie question I'm afraid. I have done the usual "purchased switch of ebay" and am struggling to set it up.I think the switch has been reset to default, and it has the username: admin & password: adminpass written on top of the switch...

Hi,Anyone had the experience of interconnecting the CIsco MDS 9222i to an HP Blade system through the VC-FC virtual connect module?When i connect my MDS switch to the module, the VC-FC ports dont log in to the MDS. Could i be missing out on something...

gerald by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one MDS 9513 and one MDS 9134 currently connected via a single 4Gb TE port on each switch. The 4Gb ISL was used by the engineer who implemented the fabric because the 10G ports on the 9134 were not licensed. The 9134 10G ports are now licensed...

viengle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using FM server 3.2.3(a),i managed to install FM server with oracle database and was sucessful in doing so.After the installation when i try to install FM client by browsing to FM server i get the login prompt,after keying the credentia...

Hi,A customer of ours are using 9216A's currently. They are thinking to buy new 9222i's and connect them with the existing 9216A's via ISLs. Would there be any incompatibilities or problems to expect?I have searched around and besides the feature dif...

Is it possible to create a role or user thatcan have limited rights to make changes and still be able to changetheir own password.  The default roles don't allow thiswithout being admin.  I was looking at creating a new role,BUt have very little know...