Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi.Anybody knows logging files format in a MDS9000 switch? We want to pick up them (besides another kind of syslog from other types of machines) in a syslog server and we need to know how parse it to keep.Can anybody send me a syslog file (sent from ...

loliduran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, folks. A little confused about Fibre Channel FLOGIs. Does a server that has 2 HBA ports, each one connected to a separate air-gapped SAN (SAN A and SAN B), log into each SAN fabric? How does that work? Does the server receive 2 FCIDs, one from...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team. I have a Hyperflex Cluster with 12 nodes. The DNS server that we used in the implementation was migrated to the new infrastructure. After a power outage, the cluster failed to start because there was no DNS server available to resolve the...

jac717 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is with regards to “IBM SAN192C8978-E04(4 Module)SAN Director” My requirement is “2 ports of FCIP connectivity for SAN replication to distance location.”I see that the Supervisor module has 2 GE ports, can I order 2 Qty of GigE Copper SFP and us...

msingh08 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DCNM can only be installed with a FQDN name. My FQDN is xx-xxx-dcnm-xxx.adm.gnp.les800 but DCNM refuse it.I need to cheat using:xx-xxx-dcnm-xxx.adm.gnp.les800.fr orxx-xxx-dcnm-xxx.adm.gnp.les800.com orxx-xxx-dcnm-xxx.adm.gnp [root@xx-xxx-dcnm-xxx hom...

Good Day I have Cisco UCS (6 blades - all boot from SAN) connected to NetApp Storage FC Mode thorugh MDS 9000 SAN Switch Everything works smoothly, but I recently decided to use Blade 6 for testing purposes without touching the current LUN intended f...

jalmishal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes