Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi everyone i need to ask do we need to install os on hyperflex and manage netwroks between compute and other other nodes or cisco did it already or we just need to plugin and use it?

Hi all,   Is there a way to implement two factor authentication for authenticating users and grant them wired network access? Authenticating first with AD username and password and then use RSA token authentication to grant network access to the user...

vmadriga by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are consolidating SAN network, moving connections from older MDS 9124 switches to newer MDS 9148. I read about the possibility to export port licenses from the old switch and installing to the new, but I cannot find a complete information. Can som...

sys.cressi by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! InterOP

We have a Cisco MDS 9513s that are running NX-OS 6.2(11c), which supports FICON. Is this NX-OS level compatible with the IBM DS8950?  In other words, the latest FICON level of NX-OS is 8.4(1a) - are we required to upgrade the NX-OS code on the switch...

msingh08 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to upgrade the firmware package of the S3260 by associating a chassis profile to it. The BMC was upgraded successfully but the CMC fails to upgrade after several hours of retries. Current version is 4.0.1a and the new version is 4.0.4h. Any i...

Hi all,I need to replace a Cisco MDS 9148 with a new Cisco MDS 9148S. I found the following documentation;MDS 9000 Chassis Backup, Restoration, and Replacement Configuration Example, which is very good. But I still have a few questions. The Cisco MDS...

ncardoso by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, for admin MDS9221i we use Fabric Manager, buy we are unable to install it over Windows 10. The latest versión on download area is published on 2012. What happend, is Fabric Manage retired? Which software replace it?Thanx.