Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have an iSCSI target defined on my director switch. This switch is behind my firewall on my private network. I have an iSCSI initiator on the internet that i want to connect to the target. My FW is providing NAT so the initiator is able to connect ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently testing replication of IBM SVC with Cisco 9222i switches. This is using the Global (asynchronous) mirror option. Both Production and DR storage is at the Production site at presentWhen I throttle the bandwidth with the tcp-max-bandwi...

hi guys,beginning with SAN-OS Rel. 3.3.1a, are Copper SFP Supported for the MSM-18/4 and 9222i. My question, are Copper SFP Supported into the MDS 9000 4 Port IP Storage Service Module ? If yes, which exactely Cisco Part Number of SFP are Supported ?...

I know this question has been asked before, However, I am trying to conduct some training and would like to get a copy of the san simulator if possible.I have a copy which looks like a partial download and can only bring up the device manager. It ap...

Secure507 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help with this?VSANS are like VLANs in that they isolate ports in the MDS switch fabric so that only the ports in the VSAN can communicate with other ports in the same VSAN?What else does the VSAN do?Zones are logical connections in the V...

I have and FCIP link to a remote site.A 9509 on the HQ side and a 9216 on the DR side. I have a DS3 pipe and the fcip profile is configured for:fcip profile 1 ip address 10.1.1.1 tcp max-bandwidth-mbps 1000 min-available-bandwidth-mbps 30 round-...