ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

We have a 9509 at the HQ site and a 9216 in the DR site connected via a DS3. There are periodic times when the fcip link will flap and come back up, sometimes it will continue for minutes and has happened for several hours with this error: %PORT-5-IF...

Hi,has anyone ever used copper SFP in an IPS card? I know it is unsuppported but has anyone actually tried it?Regards,Michael

mkoch by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In regards to software zoning, how is the Simple Name Server (SNS) updated? What security methods are used to prevent the updates to the name server?

sjohn172 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does the MDS9120 switch between its ports by default? If not, how can switching be enabled in the CLI, please?We have a Cisco MDS9120. We've connected Port 1 to an HP MSA1000 SAN device, Port 5 to a Windows Server and Port 6 to a VMware Server. ...

hello,I'm trying to configure a NM-CE-BP-80G-K9 and when I try to assign an external ip to it, it gives me the error below. I have previously done a password recovery, then a write erase to clear the config, then a reload on the module. The module ...

contador7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been accessing mds switches via FM with the locally defined admin user. Is there a config that will get FM to auth via tacacs? Is this discussed in a doc? Thanks.

stellr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,is there any reason to use flow based (src_id,dst_id) based load balancing instead of exchange based (src_id,dst_id,ox_id) ?exchange based will give me better load balancing in many scenarions.Why would i want to change the default of exchange b...

mkoch by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes