Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to check if I the admin password/account that I have is a admin account or not. The thing is that We need change the management ip's and we think that we don't have the right admin password so in case that we had problems we need to be...

jfrvalero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pros, I need your help in order to extend my storage Area network. We currently have the infrastructure as follow: Two Cisco 5108 chassis connected to >>> two 6148UPs which them connected to a pair of 5548UP. In our current EMC VNX5400  is direct...

We have performance issues to access FC LUNs in a 2-MDS switches environment. On the storage (NetApp), we don't find any latency, or any obvious issues. My questions, on the switch side, what steps can I do to troubleshoot any performance issues, any...

I have re-purposed an existing switch and for the most part all look goods except when I create a new VSAN I am unable to create a new zoneset and activate. the default VSAN1 exist and has been deactivated. I receive an error stating zone not present...

I'm adding new switches (9700's)to my existing fabric (9500's), the new switches will eventually become core switches.  The fabric has multiple switches and multiple VSANs.  The fabric already has NPIV turned on  and NPV.  Here is how one of the curr...

Hi, I've observed a lot of flogi rejects for a particular WWPn on interface fc6/18 on my host edge switch. Can some one look at the following message and derive anything from it. 641) Event:E_FLOGI_DEBUG, length:147, at 808808 usecs after Tue Jun  ...