Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

HelloWe have issue with MDS role when we use custom roles.Example of problem: The question mark is working on "Predefined group" example network-admin. But not on custom role in MDS NX-OS 5.2.As a reference everything works prefect on Nexus 5k nx-os ...

Hello AllI have an implemetation to carry out. Basically it will be a Nexus 4000i via dac cables to Nexus 5548UP (FCOE connecion) and then from 5548UP connection to Storwize v7000 8GB FC ports  .The Blades on the Bladecenter have Qlogic 10Gb CNAs so ...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to MDS 9148 Switch & want to add a Server and want to share the EMC SAN, let me know if the specified commands looks good.///Define Fcalias Name fcalias name GICMSG02 vsan 101---------------------------------(Thats My Server)member pwwn 50...

When configuring zones to allow a tape loader to be shared by multiple servers, is there a preferred zoning method?For instance, I have my primary fabric configured so that the zone for each data server using a LUN on my array consists of the primary...

I like this document. But, I am would like to find out if anybody can provide me a more updated one? Thanks!       for instance, I believe we now call OS is "NX-OS", or we don't use Fabric Manager, but DCNM instead. Is that right?http://www.cisco.com...

HelloWe want to change IP on some of the DS-C9513 in each fabric.Do the IP change on mgmt 0 have any impact on a FC only fabric, example FSPF recalculation?Most connted host is thru NPV device ( n5k, Blade servers)The fabric is running 5.2(6a).Regard...

Dear sir/ma,i want to design a SAN network and am planing to use this cisco SAN switch(DS-C9148D-8G16P-K9)..which transceivers is most appropriate to use with this SAN switch?DS-SFP-FC8G-SW= or DS-SFP-FC4G-SW=?brkuku