Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Here is my network layout:I have a cable modem connecting to a Linksys WRT54GL (DDWRT) router. Port 1 on the WRT54GL is connect to port 01 on the SG300-10 switch. On the SG300-10 I've created two Vlans (Vlan 30 & Vlan 40). I assigned ports 3 & 4 on t...

Hello everyone,I have a SG200-26 model but I'm having issues updating the firmware image through GUI and TFTP.  I just recently bought this and used it as a regular switch.  Until I wanted to manage certain ports, I found out the GUI was Linksys bran...

jtuyen888 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a new SG-200-08 with a static IP. I tried to save the configuration as the startup configuration. After 10 minutes, I restarted the switch. It didn't boot with the new configuration, and returned to the default .254 and default pw. Now I...

Hi my name is Rey Capoy.  I am new to networking and got a task of configuring an SGE2010P.  Our client wants us to configure mulitple VLANs on their network. I have attached a raw diagram on their network. The bottom part of the diagram shows netgea...

reycapoy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco SG300 switch on which trunks are configured. I have a server which sits on the switch via a trunk link of four network cables (4 Gbps total)on which LACP is enabled. I'm having trouble connecting to the server using VNC from a c...

Hi,I have a SG300-10 in layer 3 mode attached to a Fortinet firewall (FG). The Fortinet syslog is reporting repeated traffic violations with the following info:src: << IP of the interface that the SG is attached to >>dst: << IP of system connected to...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors