Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

dear all, i have C2960XR-24PS-I, Ver 15.2(2)E5, am facing some issues i have active port 10, remaining all disconnected even tho i have swap the port still it show not connected, the end devices are IP camera any possible setting on the interface  th...

mdmaqdoom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys We are working on a plan to migrate the 6500 Switch to 9500 Switch. The new switches will use the VSL. I just needed your advise on the following please. 1. Do we need to start the whole configuration by setting basic configuration such as ho...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been working to enable DAI in my environment the past week. We have had DHCP snooping enabled for years now but we are looking to enhance our security posture. I wanted to leave a few notes to people who are trying to enable this on their swit...

HI. I running many dhcp servers in a cisco switch. I would will like to have access to the clients by hostnames from a computer. The problem is that i only can do it in the network connected to my computer. Even if i switch to another one the same ha...

rogermg80 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have Cisco switch c3850 connected to VTP server (Core Switch C6509) ,when i sh Vlans bref working fine , but i can't ping between Vlans also i have c3750 connected to VTP server everything is working fine. 

Lashkham by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks! Could you someone tell me if it's possible to use 02 interfaces (ether-channel) to VSS Fast-Hello?today I'm using one, but after someone removes the cable and the core loses all connection with access switches, I want to create redundanc...

Hi guys, I have a question around Catalyst9400 hardware queuing. We are planning to replace C3750X stacks with Catayst9404R switches. Currently 4Q3T model (without priority queue) is deployed on C3750X and we want to retain existing QoS configuration...

Hi,        I'm using the cisco packet and I'm trying to connect the Ip Phone but I couldn't get the IP to the IP Phone. I already configured the DHCP Server including the VLAN for the data and voice. Also, I can receive IP to computers. please hel

Hi All, I have 2 questions:  1stI ordered C9200L without license when to buy to stock. My question is: will the basic funcionality work without DNA licencses? If i only need L2 switching. (cutomer is asking, if this is possible)Or is there any trial ...