Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 5 switch 3850 stack and I'm trying to get the stack power to work but no luck so far. I'm following this document.https://208.74.205.244/t5/networking-documents/how-to-form-a-catalyst-3850-data-stack-and-power-stack/ta-p/3156083/page/2 Does...

stackpower core.JPG
hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two C9407 and configured in stackwise virtual. When I removed SVL and Dual active cables then Standby switch goes in recovery mode and in show switch output it shows as removed. When I connect the cables back then standby switch does not j...

Hi everyone, I'm testing the cat9300 series on 16.12.x software. Here is the policy-map used on the outgoing wired interface (service-policy output): =========================policy-map myPolicyMapclass ClassApriority level 1 1000class ClassBbandwidt...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon Geniuses!! Hoping I can borrow your brains for a weird configuration issue. I Currently have 3 switches that are involved in using "Monitor session 1 destination VLAN 900". And a fourth switch using VLAN 900 as source, and 3 physical i...

LAN SwitchingSW6509#sh run int gi/32Building configuration...Current configuration : 382 bytes!interface GigabitEthernet8/33description description TEST_ENVswitchportswitchport access vlan 215 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk allo...

Resolved! EIGRP Stub

Hi Expert I am middle of purchasing Cisco 9200 which essential or advantage license.What I know if switch with EIGRP Stub feature will not advertise subnet that it learns from other device to another device.What will happens if we configure subnet in...

Hi all, Is this requirement achievable ?  The CCTV cameras are on the subnet 192.168.8.x/24 network on a branch site. This branch site is directly connected through fiber link (routed port) to the core site and the branch site has a default route poi...

My cisco 3750E POE switch is setup with the following:3 separate Vlans 192.168.70.0, 192.168.80.0, 192.168.90.0 On my switch, I can ping all the gateways and also the pc's on each vlan but on the pc's I can only ping the gateways of each vlan and not...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EDIT 13-Jan-2020 - I found an ideal solution for my issue with the help of the posts below and a lot of searching around the Cisco documentation. In my case, I wanted to get back to the WebUI's "Day 0 configuration" tool to attempt to configure the s...

justin_m by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Having issues from users throughout the network in recent days, with apparent slowness.Our main L3 core is a Cisco 6509 with Sup32, 12.2(18)SXF11, and processor usage is anything between 60-90%.Processes showing high are ios-base and tcp.pr...

GR5516 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes