Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Catalyst 9500 DAD

Hi , Looking for few clarification on DAD link on Catalyst 9500 switches. 1. is DAD link a must to form Stackwise Virtual? 2. Can DAD be formed on a 1 G copper or 1 G Fibre links?   Regards      

faizal_vi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I interconnect several IE-4010 4S24P to form a stack or a ring?In this case, how many IE could I put in the same ring?In the IE-5000 series I see that there are MASTER and CLIENT licenses for this function, but I do not see them in them IE-4010

Recently started as new IT support and right away found out that two of these switches randomly reboot every few days (5-12 Days). enabled flash logging and shows no reason for the reboot and the time and date resets.

neilnurse by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a mixed 9300L/9300LM stack, is Stack-T3A cable compatible with C9300L-STACK-KIT connector? Conversely, is Stack-T3 cable compatible with C9300L-STACK-KIT2 connector?

ckuwajima by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 9404R running 16.9.5 with a C9400-LC-24XS line card for connecting access switches. Video conference unit connected to the access switch are marking the traffic and EPC's on the access switch uplinks to the core show the packets being ...

Hi all,I've experienced, recently and in the past, loop problems in my enterprise network, related to an access switch freezed. We still have access switches not connected through etherchannel to the distribution switches, which are in stack, so span...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are trying to filter sources by mac and have two targets below.We want only whitelisted macs to connect to the switch and any other should not have access to any port.We want only IT admins Computers to be able to access management interface...