Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings!,Hope you guys doing good.In my organization, I have following NAT rule configured.nat (TRPS-Inside,any) source static NET10 NET10 destination static NET10 NET10 no-proxy-arp route-lookupI am not able to understand its significance as I am ...

devsaiyan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to output the dhcp binding information using a krontab every 1 hour but I can't see to work out the krontab schedule for hourly or the krontab won't do an hourly output. This is the command that I've got and it works but I want it to run eve...

hillda01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy.We have config Fex for Nexus c2348UPQ and Nexus 7706. But we have problem.When we config, physical connection plug in : Port 1 and port 2 ( Picture 1).But when config complete, we using: Sw01# show interface fex-fabricFabric Fabric Fex FEXFex ...

1.PNG

Hi......everyone ...my question is related to vlan......i have an cisco switch 2960G and i have configured vlans e.g vlan 100 for wirednetworks and vlan 200 foe wireless network......now i want that both  vlans users  are communicate with my media se...

I am getting confused with the input output rate of an interface, how can my input rate be less than my output rate?  example below:Load-Interval #1: 30 seconds30 seconds input rate 11246640 bits/sec, 20009 packets/sec30 seconds output rate 165052558...

vcdking24 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I am living problem about PBR with ip-helper function.I want to use another internet connection with another firewall. So i create a routing map and activate it in Vlan 250 which i want to use another connection. It has ip-helper function enable....

Berikol by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RSPAN on Nexus

Hi,I need to perform RSPAN on Nexus 3000 switches separated by a layer 2 link for troubleshooting but the options seems to be missing from Nexus OS?I know about ERSPAN but think that requires a routed network between the switches?Is there an alternat...

UmairMk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have a new WS-C3650-48TD-S. Is an SFP-GE-S supported on the last 2 ports labeled G3[]TE3 and G4[]TE4? I put in an SFP-GE-S in G4[]TE4 and it works fine. My question is about support. Since it is labeled G4[]TE4 will the SFP-GE-S be supported by...