Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need help for configuration cisco catalist 4500x and catalyst 3750 protokol multicast.swtitch 4500x is set to layer3:ip multicast-routinginterface vlan 200ip pim sparse-modeinterface vlan 203ip pim sparse-modeip pim rp-address (ip 4500x) swtitch...

kkpc by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community!  I'm in the process of designing a datacenter routing change and using SVIs with HSRP to handle routing rather than an edge UTM device.  I ran into the below behavior while testing and wondered if anyone could explain why I mig...

Good morning, I was working on getting two different switch stacks connected using a twinax cable from Startech: https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Compliant-Direct-Attach-Twinax-Cable/dp/B0781VC664/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=startech+sfp+twinax&qid=157435...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been told that I need to set up out of band management for our LAN. I don't need to access the network from a remote site, I just need to be able to access the network via a switch from within the building. I have RDP setup and ssh via my radi...

abarb002 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I feel like voice is not being prioritized here: show policy-map interface te1/1/8TenGigabitEthernet1/1/8Service-policy input: AutoQos-4.0-Trust-Dscp-Input-PolicyClass-map: class-default (match-any)16478161787 packetsMatch: anyQoS Setdscp dscp table ...

I am using packet tracer 7.2x and the catalyst 2960 switch, I cannot remove the , 'switchport port-security violation restrict' using the , 'no switchport port-security violation restrict'. The switch accepts the command but when I run, 'sh run', the...

What would be the point to point connection for the following sites ? PS: The point to point network should be a /30 subnet. The sites uses Cisco 3560 Multi-Layer Switches.Site A : Network Address - 10.10.10.128/26 = _____________________Site B : Net...

duke8719 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a bit of an odd issue which I hoped somebody may shed some light on.I have a 2960-S switch which is used by an engineer to build laptops; we have noticed a few issues with network performance degrading over time to the laptops once the...