Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Found  AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9 with a green LED but can not connect to the wirelessly to the AP. Since I did not know the username/password, I reset the AP. Find DHCP is working and an ip address is assigned. Not able to connect using a GUI and get connect...

techcoora by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HA

Hello dear community,i have somehow a weird question,In a cluster enviroment " VSS, dual supervisor, dual RP ,, etc", in case the active unit goes down, does the standby unit will have access on the data plane of the ex-active unit  " can he still us...

Hi, I trying to find the correct CCC cert to ship a C9300L-24T-4X to Shanghai. I can get the cert from the PDTCNC portal for the correct model, but the switch was made in Vietnam and the only CCC cert available states Name and Location of the Factory...

An electrician blew-up one of the Industrial Ethernet Access Switches (IE-1000-8P2S), by dropping a live wire onto the back of an industrial site patch panel, causing sparks and a power trip-out.I know there are MOV-based devices to protect from ligh...

LarryAU by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After some more troubleshooting, it seems this ended up being an error with the end devices and not sending proper Power Negotiation, when we moved a port that was reporting getting 30 watts to one that reported 15.4 watts, that port then changed to ...

zloggins by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes