Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SVL Configuration

Hi, recently we had purchase 2 units C9500 series and it will be a core switch. I would like to setup it by using stackwise virtual technology. Below is the SVL design:-* Two 10G interface for SVL link (it is redundancy supervisor engine, each link c...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have for example a LAN with several switches (SW1-4) connected together with Etherchannel, an ESX is connected to the SW1 with Etherchannel too, and an other server connected to SW4. ESX====SW1====SW2====SW3====SW4====SRV                  | ...

advi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I'm having a hard time to bring up my GLC-T (3rd party) modules with 3560CX compact switches. I tried with SFP-GE-T module as well. Every time when I pulg it says "  %PHY-4-SFP_NOT_SUPPORTED: The SFP in Gi0/16 is not supported"  I enabled f...

Hello I am trying to upgrade my stack of 5 x 3650 switches. I am getting flash space free errors. How would you interpret the following logs. Do they mean that I am lacking free space on switches 2-5 ? - therefore I need to manually free up space on ...

Hello, We have a Cisco 4900M which we use for L3. On E1/1 we have the UPLINK provider doing BGP and on E1/8 we have the Downlink, towards the server. We would like to give certain bandwidth priority for traffic from our network towards the internet, ...

btel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have two Cisco 6509 switches with single SUP-2T module in each. As per show version, it shows that we are running S2T54-advipservicesk9-mz.spa.  We are looking to purchase two additional SUP modules to create quad-VSS between both the swit...

rshiva62 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are some “gotchas” with hsrp and spanning tree? I have read that you should use a layer 3 link between the hsrp routers but I can’t seem to wrap my brain around that. How does that work? Also your active router should have its vlans set for acti...

Hello Experts, i have the scenario with one core L3 switch in one site and two switches in other site , the two sites are interconnected with two fiber link (L2), I would setup an automatic backup between the two sites, could you suggest me one solut...

Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and sorry for my English, Lately I had problems with an application in RDS. We tried to find explanations. Among various concerns, we found that when we ping permanently on a device, on 2000 packets, we have 2 or 3 packets of lost.The response ...