Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I have a Cisco WS-C2960CG-8TC-L switch which i recently upgraded from 12.2(something) to the new, recommended IOS Version 15.2.2E9(MD).The switch boots just fine with the new IOS and as far as I can tell it works correctly as it did be...

patander by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Any ideas why we have high CPU but no high processes? I am aware only of the case where you have high CPU due to interrupts, but i suppose this is not the case switch#show process cpu sorted | ex 0.0CPU utilization for five seconds: 98%/2%; one...

arisgr0 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For starters I'm using an IE 3010-16S-8PC switch and I am a beginner. I'm attempting to comm (remote desktop, ping, etc.) with a  piece of equipment that has a set ip address of 192.168.254.11 (this cannot change.) The equipment will only comm with t...

BuffaloT by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,  I encountered an issue with the display of FAN PS-2 as faulty. I have performed the reseat of power supply but the status is still displayed incorrectly.  Switch Model: WS-C3750X-48Version: 15.2(4)E7 racvnpsw013#sh env allFAN 1 is OKFAN 2 i...

Hello,Currently I try to implement configuration with Template interface, but I have some trouble with "ip verify source" :I want this on my interface :interface GigabitEthernetX/X/Xswitchport access vlan XXXswitchport mode accessswitchport nonegotia...

saxoflo07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes