Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a quarry that where the config is saving for the stack switch in the master or in member and if the users ports will be down in case stack member is down.  

Hello colleagues, sorry for stupid question. Is there any way to check counters for shaper on catalyst 9300 (IOS-XE 16.9.2)?I am surprised that show policy-map interface command shows only configured values, but not any counter.For example   Class-ma...

vstepanov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have an issue with our backups / backup performance / loadbalancing. We have a few DMZ servers, where the only possible backup is via the frontend, so communication via Firewall.The Firewall is an ASA, connected via 6x1G Copper Portchannel to ...

Hello , Getting below error & the ports of switch is not working but everything is working with master and having problem with member switch which is getting below error. please suggest if you have any solution ? Your responses are highly appreciated...

GMahendra by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneCan anyone tell me if the ip accounting is support in the 3750 switch. Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 26 ...

Question about connecting two switches. I have a port of my data center switch connected to my patch panel - with a connection going to another room to a wall jack - from the jack, plugged into another switch on port 48.. This will work via straight ...

Capture.PNG

Hi everyone, I have a C2960x running 15.2(2)E7 . I know in the pass version using command "vlan dot1q tag native" or "switchport trunk native vlan tag" to tag native vlan. But I can't find such command in version 15.x C2960X(config)#vlan ?WORD ISL VL...

tim.zhao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello can anyone explain what is the difference between "Received BPDU with inconsistent peer VLAN & inconsistent local VLAN"I tested lab it was happening when the native VLAN mismatch, but I couldn't understand and differentiate the log messages,How...

BPDU.PNG

I have an old WS-C2960S-48TD-L and want to get it to the Cisco recommended code, but I am unsure of the upgrade path or if I can jump directly to the version. If anybody knows where or how to find this info let me know. What I have today :c2960s-univ...

Former network tech deployed 2960 switches and left everything on VLAN 1. These are very remote so no hands on. I am wondering if I can change the SDM and enable LAN-Based routing so that I can create an SVI which will let me remotely manage to switc...

sejamc71 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card