Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, we got a 3850 that's reporting to have constant high CPU. our team is considering an IOS upgrade but i ran into this site below and suggesting to enable this command ipv6 mld snooping. my question is, does someone ran into the same issue and solv...

I can find no configuration guide for the LAN Lite feature set  - in particular QOS.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12-2_37_ey/configuration/guide/scg/swqos.html#wp1331378 is for the legacy 2960, not t...

iswift by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my two switches prepped to go from 3.7.3 to 3.8.8. Have the image in both bootflash: and slavebootflash: and config-reg set to 0x2102 (actually 0x102 before reload). VSS and NFS are configured, and working, but the stack has not been rebooted ...

I have been using winagent's hyperconf to make, track, and manage config backups for a couple of year.  it looks like the company is now gone (I can't get a response to any emails to any email address I can find for them).  I am looking for alternati...

I would like some guidance on QoS/Auto-QOS on the 2960-L.Image is c2960l-universalk9-mz.152-6.E.binFeature Navigator says various QoS/Auto-QoS features are supported;Auto QoS 1.5, Auto QoS - VoIP, Auto QoS VoIP enhancement.I have a LanLite right-to-u...

iswift by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Today, i came across an issue according to which i found the interfaces on cisco switch 4507 were in different access vlan and were not under the business vlan which was configured and was working from past few months. Checked the logs but di...

Hi GuysWe are trying to setup our second floor with redundant Internet links as shown on the graph below. We have 2 cables from Floor 1 to Floor 2 my initial idea is to hook them and playing with STP priority ... any better ideas are greatly apprecia...

Capture.PNG
Chris_78 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHava cisco router 1841 forgot user name and password and need to reset it to its factory setting pls helptried boot while holding ctrl and break get into rommon1>rommon1>confreg 0*2142rommon1>resetstill shows rommon 3>pls help,it ask user name and ...

More 95xx questions!   In the past I have learned that Cisco marketing doesn't provide full details so I want to make sure I don't get dragged under the bus a 3rd time!  I know that specs contained in their data sheets can sometimes be misleading. Sc...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card