Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,          i have configured ipv6 DHCP pool on my linux machine via dhcp pool i am getting ipv6 address to my clients i need gateway ipv6 address for my setup how can i enable Router advertisement commands on cisco switch so that i can access ...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We deployed a N5k and N3k design..But now we want that both N3K cluster can discuss each other even if we loose the N5K layer.So my question is regarding the NEW VPC link on the diagram attached.I am a bit scared to create a loop in this desig...

Capture.JPG

We have several 887-VAG with this errorthey are running c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M4a.binI see there was a bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvd23231 but it only affected 15.2and the workaround was to make vtp trasparent.it is a...

geo555 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a network with two core switch 6504E and 3850 as edge Switch .Please find the attached NW diagram and configuration .I am facing the packet loss (2-5 packets)sometime . Please advice is there any mistake in my configuration. Thank you  

anishbn by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, At work we're short on ports at a certain rack so we need to add a second switch using stacking module. The setup at the moment is just 1 C2960X switch and I need to add another one. Is it just plug and play and will the config from the switch...

Can someone go over or explain some basic troubleshooting - like what common command are used and what to look for when those commands are run? For example: switchport keeps doing up and down every few minutes. What can I look for to help determine t...

Hi I am a bit of a super noob ...... the long and short is I purchased a second hand pre loved 3750G 24 switch for home use. In all honesty I don't really want to dig deep into cisco programming...although I can see lots of good things are available....

D3savage by Level 1
  • 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Needs some help please  as documentation is driving me nuts. Can anyone confirm the following; I need a 8 port switch that supports routing between 2 SVI’s and a default route for customer deployments. The data sheet says the catalyst 2960-l with ...

Hi,I unable to change duplex setting on ME3400G 12CS D. I need to change to full duplex.ME3400_BUNO01#show int statusPort      Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  Speed TypeGi0/1                        connected    trunk      a-half  a...

armn42811 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I've copied the config from a 3750 which contained a 4-port GBE module to another switch, which will service a new location. I've applied the config to the new 3750, but it has retained ports G1/1/1-1/1/4 in it's config, even though the ne...

LEN BONK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card