Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, i am looking to choose a  router for WAN connectivity with appropriate throughput but i m confused how do i choose them based on what criteria, and what questionnaire i have to ask to the customer, for the same. i was looking for the datasheet...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a 4510R+E with 4 48 PoE switch port line cards and 2 supp engine.In an event of a power failure. Is there a command that I can shut down lower priority line card to save power on the UPS?From the output below, I have lost PS1-2 and PS2-2...

steven.t27 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco SMB 110

Hi Team,   Can we create Vlans in Cisco SMB 110 Series switches ?   In spec it mentions that "Layer 2 Switching" is supported. Does it mean it supported vlans ?

prashanma by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I was hoping someone could help me, I have three WS-C3750-48TS-E switches that I have just received from Ebay, I wish to upgrade the ISO to 12.2.55-SE12 MD they are currently on a mixture of 12.2(55)SE7  C3750-IPSERVICESK9-Mand12.2(37)SE  C...

We have performance issues between storage devices (IBM v9000) that terminate of the below 10GB interfaces. This is part of our DR solution on this system. The slightest delay will place RISK on the business if this is not up to date    TE1/3/2 Redd...

Good morning All, I have an issue that I haven't been able to resolve as of late. We have a switch that is giving out duplicate IP's after servers reboot and we've been able to resolve them with the gratuitous arp registry addition, but I am having i...

Devmike06 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand bgp table and confused in what cases will a route appear as IGP,EGP or incomplete, basically a route origin code? Also when will a route appear as internal route? Can somebody help me understand this (with maybe an example)?

Hello CISCO community !    Does any of you have tested MPLSoDMVPN (mGRE) with NHRP on Catalyst 9500 ?  We have this solution running on our distribution (6880 switches) with no issues.  The same configuration on Catalyst 9500 (C9500-16X-A) running ei...

Dear All, I am working on a scenario to limit the switch port on Cisco 3750 to have bandwidth of 8 mb/s up and down, currently this port is configured as trunk and i want to restrict vlan 10 (IP - 192.168.10.0/24) for 8 mb/s up and down. Need help in...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrade switch

Hello everyone, Our company use 3850 which three in stacks for core switch . For the long term ,we want to upgrade the switch which means we buy a new one for core switch. as far as I know 4506-E will be a good choice. But It seemed that Catalyst 920...

hi ,i need config tow 4500 vss with ASA active/standby config failover and firewall work , now config port-channel on asa and in vss tow port-channell 6 and 7 for firewall active and standby . but not true work , one port on vss join portchannel or p...

mostafa.z by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes