Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, In my setup, WLC  (2504) - Switch (WS-C3850-12S) are connected to each other in the production environment. LAG is enabled on WLC end and  ether-channel is created on switch end and two interfaces (Gi1/0/1 & Gi2/0/1) are part of ether channel...

sumitn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to Cisco Community. Please direct me to the right forum if I am posting to the wrong forum.  I have the plan to clear my CCNA papers, but I wonder do I need to clear ICND1 100-105 first before I go for ICND2 200-105? Please advise. Thank...

DavidFhu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm having a problem connecting to any Cisco device connected via console (RJ45->USB) to my computer. I've installed the cisco usb console drivers but to no avail so I can't putty into it.According to the device manager the devices use COM4 ...

Capture.JPG
lkomarci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm using 2 switch C2960X Version 15.2(4r)E3. The 2 switches are connected by a two ports configured in EtherChannel, Pa01 (trunk mode). They are running spanning-tree in pvst mode. In my network, I have a monitoring tool that it is sending a ...

Resolved! BGP configuration

Hi , we have the situation now , BGP* default route is pointed to lower bandwidth circuit , instead primary 50 MB circuit. Brief ,  we have 2 circuits connected to single router.circuit 1 : 50 MB MPLSCircuit 2 : 5 MB TDM.Recently some 2 weeks back  5...

Hello all,I am facing a weird issue, seems when i am trying to reach a machine and pinging it by its hostname, pings works.But when i ping that machine with its IP, my machine says couldn't find host.Is there any suggestions, how to tackle this issue...

Beginner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Layer 3 ether channel on multi layer switch .. IT was just working fine and I was able to ping the two port channel interface successfully.. But when I opened the packet tracer for the next time, all the port channels were down expe...

nischal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts!So i'm currently studying CCNP Switch : Switch Port Aggregation with EtherChannel.In the OCG book it is said that : "This bundle provide a full-duplex bandwidth of up to 1600 Mbps (eight links of Fast Ethernet), 16 Gbps (eight links of GE)...

Hi guys,  We are configuring a Cisco Catalyst 9407 switch as a layer 2 switch so we have kept « ip routing » disabled and used « ip default-gateway » command for management traffic. When we check routes with « show ip route » command, in output we se...