Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Like some others here, we bought two 3172t's but failed to check the airflow direction...and of course they came with the "wrong" direction. We later ordered two more 3172T's for our DR site and made sure the airflow was the correct direction. For re...

bhagen by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the Nexus 3548's are capable of the port-security feature? I'm getting a "not supported on this platform" message. Is this a limit of the hardware or IOS? We're running n3500-uk9.6.0.2.A8.7b.bin. If this is a IOS issue does anyone...

Bob K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team , I would ask if you know some software that to do a path of the network so ultimate traceroute given as input a network address extracts me or better still graphically the steps of that network.     

loffreda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am entitled to know "what are the cases that RPF Violation happens" and what are the effective way to get it fixed? Awaiting your response.RegardsRitesh

rikumar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everyone, We have occur a issue with C4500X crash, I have got some info as blow,Could you please me to analytics it? I doult it would be a bug,but i cannot find out some bug match. --------------------------Version 03.06.03.ESystem returned to ROM...

I have a 3560 switch running: version 12.2(55)SE3 image: c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3.I can ssh into the switch from a remote pc just fine using usernames and passwords.I want to use keys so that the ssh does not prompt me for login info.under my...

enpingado by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to build a layer two network between buildings and so far I have done some mock ups in PT and have some issues with the way we would like to design it.   Requirements:Layer 2 all on the same subnet DHCP requests need to work at any location b...

LoopSS.JPG

Unable to play video. Please try again later. when i start the switch and after booting.a message start appearing over and over. and never end. I can't do anything.  "*Mar 1 01:12:08.673: EMAC phy access error, retrying......*Mar 1 01:12:08.673: -Tra...

abdullah7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have two 6504 switch enable HSRP. I want to block intervlan routing .How can I achieve the same .vlan 10 data vlan 100 Management vlan 20 voice vlan 30 guest    I don’t want guest and data to communicate with management vlan .  thank you  

anishbn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I have Four sites connected together, each site is at a different location. So my problem is I'm trying to connect the routers together but I don't know what to do, I have router on a stick for each site and my goal is to have comput...

network.PNG unknown.png
Mannie709 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an existing 6-switch stack of 9300's. I'm trying to add a 7th switch. I followed this doc: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst9300/software/release/16-9/configuration_guide/stck_mgr_ha/b_169_stck_mgr_ha_9300_cg/managing...

webberr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the Cisco IOS AAA Authentication that would essentially block logins against the local database if TACACS or RADIUS is reachable also apply to Cisco NXOS?  IOS: aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local NXOS: aaa authentication login ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card